'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well....slow but sturdy. i think ive got a final cut.

myspace will be up soon. hopefully that will give me some exposure. ive also found a wesite for unsigned artists designed ESPECIALLY to get them exposure to agents and people.

so well see....

and mom is to call the studio i used to attend to talk about renting it out for a little while along with a keyboard. so ill do my song and maybe some covers and throw that on a cd. this way i cant put them on myspace and give a copy to anyone i meet along the way who might be interested in me ;D

im currently in contact with a woman who is a Warner Brothers Recording artist on her fifth album, very talented. she came to my school for a visit once with a song writigng program, and really liked what i came up with. so we kept in contact and she is helping along my way! so who knows....maybe someday something big will happen!!!! hehe

so yeah, VERY VERY TIRED and very MIKA-DRUNK.

im thinking in his accent again. AHH! EVERYTHING I HEAR IN MY HEAD IS WITH THAT LOVELY ACCENT! hehe ;D

;D

well . . . I hope it all went good ! I really hope !!

Ahahah !! When that big thing happen, please, keep talking to us !! :roftl: I want to have a famous friend !! :naughty:

Mika-drunk is always good !! :bleh:

well . . . I hope it all went good ! I really hope !!

Ahahah !! When that big thing happen, please, keep talking to us !! :roftl: I want to have a famous friend !! :naughty:

Mika-drunk is always good !! :bleh:

MIKA-DRUNK???

Ooooooh...

That'll be a delightful hangover in the morning :roftl:

haha, ur sweet.......and i dont know about famous.....thats a big step, dont ya think?!?

hehe, im so excited! I CANT WAIT TO GET THIS THING RECORDED! MY MOM NEEDS TO CALL THE LADY LIKE TOMMOROW!

hehe, well im going to sleep! HOPEFULLY TO DREAM OF THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!:mf_lustslow:

hahaha, night girls <3 ;D

Sweet dreams, girl !! :wink2:

Love you my fourplet singer !!

MIKA-DRUNK???

Ooooooh...

That'll be a delightful hangover in the morning :roftl:

Yeah . . . 'm imagining . . .threw up Mika !! :roftl:

I'm leaving too darling !! Kisses !!

well....slow but sturdy. i think ive got a final cut.

myspace will be up soon. hopefully that will give me some exposure. ive also found a wesite for unsigned artists designed ESPECIALLY to get them exposure to agents and people.

so well see....

and mom is to call the studio i used to attend to talk about renting it out for a little while along with a keyboard. so ill do my song and maybe some covers and throw that on a cd. this way i cant put them on myspace and give a copy to anyone i meet along the way who might be interested in me ;D

im currently in contact with a woman who is a Warner Brothers Recording artist on her fifth album, very talented. she came to my school for a visit once with a song writigng program, and really liked what i came up with. so we kept in contact and she is helping along my way! so who knows....maybe someday something big will happen!!!! hehe

so yeah, VERY VERY TIRED and very MIKA-DRUNK.

im thinking in his accent again. AHH! EVERYTHING I HEAR IN MY HEAD IS WITH THAT LOVELY ACCENT! hehe ;D

;D

omg sammy im so glad youre mom is calling studio, its a step further, imagine if that would the same studio which Mikas just like in daydream :blush-anim-cl:

and yeah when you become famous stay in contact with us :roftl:

and dont forget about Mikas background singer :naughty:

well lets see how are you going in th studio, i would be freakin nervous before it ... but im sure it will be greeeaaaatt :wub2:

ok i have to stop :blink:

oh Maffaa i LOVE youre new siggie, i had an idea of gis that is without his face and there is ONLY Mika splashing (?) his chest with mud :das::licks_lips:

ok i have something to say.

i just went to -" Blog updates Unofficial thread" and read some posts who were shocked about how rude and perv were people on Official blog updates thread and in almost every post there were this line - im shocked about those young girls ... and stuff.

so i wanted to reply but i decided that it wouldnt be right, so i wanted to ask you. there are SEVERAL posts about how NASTY and perve WE are, by the time everybody there are even more naughty. i mean ok we are young, teenagers, but that doesnt mean we cant JOKE. there were discussion about "mika rape" thing, but i mean they didnt read the WHOLE daydream and stated to tell how bad is that.

NONSENSE. now i wish we could finish that daydream and show that it wasnt mean to be finished like that.

im a bit angry about those posts, cause there were at least one line meant to us.

brr .. i mean why cant we joke around stupid things while oldings has to invent a word chicken to HIDE theyre real meaning.

im very thankful that thay did it :naughty:

but this is not about that anymore.

oh and yeah if somebody of people who wrote that reads that this is what i wanted to answe in unnoficial blog updates thread but i decided i will write it here where is our thread an we can talk what we want :thumb_yello:

ok thanks for reading.

and remember ITS ONLY MY OPINION.

ok i have something to say.

i just went to -" Blog updates Unofficial thread" and read some posts who were shocked about how rude and perv were people on Official blog updates thread and in almost every post there were this line - im shocked about those young girls ... and stuff.

so i wanted to reply but i decided that it wouldnt be right, so i wanted to ask you. there are SEVERAL posts about how NASTY and perve WE are, by the time everybody there are even more naughty. i mean ok we are young, teenagers, but that doesnt mean we cant JOKE. there were discussion about "mika rape" thing, but i mean they didnt read the WHOLE daydream and stated to tell how bad is that.

NONSENSE. now i wish we could finish that daydream and show that it wasnt mean to be finished like that.

im a bit angry about those posts, cause there were at least one line meant to us.

brr .. i mean why cant we joke around stupid things while oldings has to invent a word chicken to HIDE theyre real meaning.

im very thankful that thay did it :naughty:

but this is not about that anymore.

oh and yeah if somebody of people who wrote that reads that this is what i wanted to answe in unnoficial blog updates thread but i decided i will write it here where is our thread an we can talk what we want :thumb_yello:

ok thanks for reading.

and remember ITS ONLY MY OPINION.

:shocked: Thats mean.

What does it matter to THEM what WE talk about? This is our thread, we should be able to do what we want and not have them on our backs because they think we're too young or whatever to be talking about this stuff. They should just keep their noses out! We're not doing anyone ny harm ,its just a bit of fun. Now I havnt actualy read the posts on The Unnoficial Blog Updates thread, so I could be getting the completely wrong end ofhe stick here. Someone please tell me if I've gone overboard.

:roftl:

Call off the army!!!

Honestly, we aren't unapproachable (or at least I think I'm not :wink2: ). By all means come past and talk to us.. I'm not having a go at the way you feel about Mika. I just have a problem with certain ways it's been expressed over the last 24 hours.

But that was cleared up. Mafaaaa, I'm not trying to start an argument. I just want to be sure you all understand the difference between Non-consensual Rape and Consensual Sex..

By all means, finish the fantasy.. Just please keep that word out of it because it's got absolutely nothing to do with love.

Call off the army!!!

Honestly, we aren't unapproachable (or at least I think I'm not :wink2: ). By all means come past and talk to us.. I'm not having a go at the way you feel about Mika. I just have a problem with certain ways it's been expressed over the last 24 hours.

But that was cleared up. Mafaaaa, I'm not trying to start an argument. I just want to be sure you all understand the difference between Non-consensual Rape and Consensual Sex..

By all means, finish the fantasy.. Just please keep that word out of it because it's got absolutely nothing to do with love.

Well, is that sorted then?:blink:

:shocked: Thats mean.

What does it matter to THEM what WE talk about? This is our thread, we should be able to do what we want and not have them on our backs because they think we're too young or whatever to be talking about this stuff. They should just keep their noses out! We're not doing anyone ny harm ,its just a bit of fun. Now I havnt actualy read the posts on The Unnoficial Blog Updates thread, so I could be getting the completely wrong end ofhe stick here. Someone please tell me if I've gone overboard.

Your wrong with your comments ...

Firstly we have a responsibility within this forum 1) Its moderated so to say "keep your nose out" is not correct , we can and will pick up on things if we feel its not correct , 2) we also have a responsibility for the people here...

I havent even been in this thread , I havent read all comments but from that comment you are incorrect.

The last thing we want to do is clamp down on fun , but there are limits

Firstly we have a responsibility within this forum 1) Its moderated so to say "keep your nose out" is not correct , we can and will pick up on things if we feel its not correct , 2) we also have a responsibility for the people here...

I havent even been in this thread , I havent read all comments but from that comment you are incorrect.

Yes, Freddie's right. :thumb_yello:

And it's up to all of us to keep the dignity of the forum above sea level :wink2:

Call off the army!!!

ok.

i dont know what to answer. just that i didnt understand why always when there is something to do with overexcited perv posts there is ALWAYS some line about us. and that is annoying cause i dont think ive been too perv or too

much using chicken word. so thats all i ask to not make people in one big group, like if one people said perv things or used chicken too much, it DOESNT mean that everybody in the same age are like that. cause its a nonsense.

that gruop of "young users" have been mentioned in almost every post in that unofficial blog updates which actually isnt blog updates anymore its a big DRAMA. drama about official thread where people are actually discussing BLOGS. but in this unofficial thread ALL i read there was different people opinions about how bad we are talking about mika - the peace of meat.

thats what i find a bit odd, cause there is nothing you can change in other people posts except deleting them which are able only for mods, so i dont see any reason why to continue arguing about that.

ok.

i dont know what to answer. just that i didnt understand why always when there is something to do with overexcited perv posts there is ALWAYS some line about us. and that is annoying cause i dont think ive been too perv or too

much using chicken word. so thats all i ask to not make people in one big group, like if one people said perv things or used chicken too much, it DOESNT mean that everybody in the same age are like that. cause its a nonsense.

that gruop of "young users" have been mentioned in almost every post in that unofficial blog updates which actually isnt blog updates anymore its a big DRAMA. drama about official thread where people are actually discussing BLOGS. but in this unofficial thread ALL i read there was different people opinions about how bad we are talking about mika - the peace of meat.

thats what i find a bit odd, cause there is nothing you can change in other people posts except deleting them which are able only for mods, so i dont see any reason why to continue arguing about that.

:huglove:

Well, I want that thread to get back on subject (I tried on the previous page of it) But there's still a touch of last minute opinions going on.. It'll be on track once Mika posts a new blog.. we're just filling in time as well.. :wink2:

:huglove:

Well, I want that thread to get back on subject (I tried on the previous page of it) But there's still a touch of last minute opinions going on.. It'll be on track once Mika posts a new blog.. we're just filling in time as well.. :wink2:

:wink2:

i just went there and was about to post something about blogs but decided to not, cause its not my deal anyway. it went to a bigger argue that i ever meant so i thought i should better shut my mouth for a minute.

:thumb_yello:

:wink2:

i just went there and was about to post something about blogs but decided to not, cause its not my deal anyway. it went to a bigger argue that i ever meant so i thought i should better shut my mouth for a minute.

:thumb_yello:

Do you want to PM me instead??

Do you want to PM me instead??

well actually ive said all i wanted, and i tried really hard it to make any sense cause i have problems with english and its hard to say my opinion clearly.

i tried and i think i said all i wanted, and if somebody wants to listen to me.. its nice, but if not thats my deal then anyway, cause if we are not listening to each other but only try to prove our own true then it will go in circle and nothing is going to change.

i talked to biene in other thread and it all went well and now im talking to you and it all went well so im glad we can get over this and stop arguing. and yeah i actually have nothing to say more, except that i HOPE it wont be like that in future :wink2:

Your English is good! :thumb_yello:

I read what you wrote and I understand and I have no problems with different opinions at all. :wink2:

I don't want any of you thinking you can't express yourselves because myself or others don't like reading it. I actually just skim past any posts that's got this: :mf_lustslow: in it.

:naughty:

I really just accept it will happen. Only occasionally I have to tolerate more than I can handle, and very rarely I just can't ignore it and have to speak up. If that makes sense? But I only speak up about it if I think it affects the MFC community.

So, here we are going in circles being understanding.. :roftl:

I'll leave you lovely 13turning14 years olds to your own brand of mischief now. :wink2:

Later!!

Ok. I know its for mods to keep things under control, but I just feel it shouldnt realy matter that much about the things we say here, as long as we're not doing any harm, And we realy dont want to cause anyone any harm or to upset anyone. We just planned it to be a bit of fun. We all love and totaly respect Mika. Um.. I dont realy know what else to say. I'm sorry if my veiws came out wrong. I am terrible at trying to explain my thaughts and it usualy comes out completely wrong and makes me sound rather ignorant, but maybe I am. I dont know. I just dont know any more. I take back what I said earlier, and Im sorry if tngs came out wrong.