bubuciiis

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes yes yes YES

you are at the movie theater, alone. with no one.

so you look over and see mika. also alone. he looks very sad. you are the only two in the theater, he is on the opposite side of the theater though.

you walk over to him "Mika.........whats wrong?"

Mika: *sniffles....*......................

WHAT DOES HE SAY!?!?!? DO YOU TWO SIT TOGETHER?!?!?

LET THE DREAMS BEGIN!

oh oh oh this isa good one.

how are we dreaming ? in parts ? like one line me, one line you ? or like whole dream one person ?

yes yes yes YES

you are at the movie theater, alone. with no one.

so you look over and see mika. also alone. he looks very sad. you are the only two in the theater, he is on the opposite side of the theater though.

you walk over to him "Mika.........whats wrong?"

Mika: *sniffles....*......................

WHAT DOES HE SAY!?!?!? DO YOU TWO SIT TOGETHER?!?!?

LET THE DREAMS BEGIN!

daydreaming again fourplets ? lol

I can't

I've had a meessage telling me my session will end in 10 minutes and that was five minutes ago so ...

anyway

will talk soon fourplets

:huglove: x how many there is of us nowdays lol

love youuu

daydreaming again fourplets ? lol

I can't

I've had a meessage telling me my session will end in 10 minutes and that was five minutes ago so ...

anyway

will talk soon fourplets

:huglove: x how many there is of us nowdays lol

love youuu

hi bel :huglove:

Bye be :tears:

like 9 or 10!!!!

and liene, it doesnt matter. u can do a whole one if you want.go ahead! anybody who wants to...write the whole thing.

oh...AND ITS A ROMANTIC MOVIE:das::das::das::das:

well i will write a part then someones continue.

ok

i will start.

Sammy : Mika ?

M: *sniffs* YEESS ?

Sammy: well i dont want to disturb you but .. whats wrong ?

M: nothing ...

S: "the only person is not worth lying is to youreself." youre own words.

M: well youre right.. this is a long story.

S: and i have lots of time.

M: i guess you wont atop asking till i tell huh ?

S: thats right :wink2:

M: oh well i dont know if im happy.

S: wait you are not sure ?

M: yeah i st here and talk to you, but you see ? im famous you recognized me

at one moment. lots of friends have turned theyre backs off me. but where is my fault ? im just a singer. what did i do wrong ? CAN YOU TELL ME ?

S: well thats NOT youre fault. you have a great career thats youre friends fault, they are too jealous cause you are aleays in te spot light.

M: do you thik thats something great ? to be in the middle of photografs ALL the time ? i mean i will go out of this cinema and i will se at least 1 paparazzi.

is that something good ?

S : well i havent been in spotlights but

Well . . . girls . I'm feeling really bad, about all this stuff . I know thatbig discussion about our thread is in the biggest part about things I said . In fact, it was I who started the "rape Mika" funny . But . . . Oh God, why can't anybody understand it was just a joke ? I won't really do that ! Now all that stupid argue, I don't want this !! We are all here for the same reason, we all love Mika . So what's this ? Why do you have to argue about nonsense things ? Cause it's nonsense I already explained millions times, it was just a joke, we wouldn't really rape Mika . . . and bla bla bla bla bla ! Why can't people understand it ? Its not that difficult I thing ? God, why do people have to do exactly what Mika says he hates, the group thing . . . like "those young girls" are doing something, and "those your girls" are saying something . Why don't they tell a name or don't say at all . It's not about us !! That all fight was about something me and Liene have done, more me that she, so I don't they blame us and not the fourplet .

God . Blame me . I don't care, don't blame people I like for something they didn't do and needer me, cause I didn't do nothing to bad, I was just JOKING !! But whatever . . . i don't care, if you want to blame someone:

BLAME ME !!

Don't blame my friends for something they just laugh about . I don't care, send me angry PM's I don't care, I will explain it million times again !

Well . . . girls . I'm feeling really bad, about all this stuff . I know thatbig discussion about our thread is in the biggest part about things I said . In fact, it was I who started the "rape Mika" funny . But . . . Oh God, why can't anybody understand it was just a joke ? I won't really do that ! Now all that stupid argue, I don't want this !! We are all here for the same reason, we all love Mika . So what's this ? Why do you have to argue about nonsense things ? Cause it's nonsense I already explained millions times, it was just a joke, we wouldn't really rape Mika . . . and bla bla bla bla bla ! Why can't people understand it ? Its not that difficult I thing ? God, why do people have to do exactly what Mika says he hates, the group thing . . . like "those young girls" are doing something, and "those your girls" are saying something . Why don't they tell a name or don't say at all . It's not about us !! That all fight was about something me and Liene have done, more me that she, so I don't they blame us and not the fourplet .

God . Blame me . I don't care, don't blame people I like for something they didn't do and needer me, cause I didn't do nothing to bad, I was just JOKING !! But whatever . . . i don't care, if you want to blame someone:

BLAME ME !!

Don't blame my friends for something they just laugh about . I don't care, send me angry PM's I don't care, I will explain it million times again !

oh bel. i completely understand.

i told them what i think and now its over.

CALM DOWN.

everything is ok.

its not youre fault and its not my fault.

i dont think u did something wrong and i dont think you did something wrong. but in the future maybe slow down A BIT about youre pervie thoughts and i swear everything will be ok. cause everything went further cause somebody read the blog updates thread, nobody read that daydream before.

so lets move on. i dont want to remember my conversations from today morning.

so lets daydream :wink2:

oh bel. i completely understand.

i told them what i think and now its over.

CALM DOWN.

everything is ok.

its not youre fault and its not my fault.

i dont think u did something wrong and i dont think you did something wrong. but in the future maybe slow down A BIT about youre pervie thoughts and i swear everything will be ok. cause everything went further cause somebody read the blog updates thread, nobody read that daydream before.

so lets move on. i dont want to remember my conversations from today morning.

so lets daydream :wink2:

My name isn't Bel . :roftl:

Well . . . but it's what bother me, cause just because I'm perv people think I'm just perv . And I'm not, I just I'm always joking around and I was reading the unofficial blogs update (or something like that) and I agree with somethings they say . I don't find the Mika videos perv, I just turn them pervs because I'm JOKING ! But they don't seem to know what's joking . But whatever . I don't want to argue that . I really hate arguing ! :wink2:

Btw . . Liene . . . sorry I didn't answer you the PM but I was too lazy yesterday . Maybe I will answer it now, I Don't know . . . I'm lazy !! :roftl:

Let's daydream . :)

Me: But it looks like its not so bad.

Mika: Well, you havent been there. ive lost so many friends.

Me: No i havent, but for every friend youve lost, youve gained 1000 more fans! and about 400 obsessed fans!

Mika: Hehe, well thats true.

Me: So stop crying! ive never seen you sad except for that one interveiw where you were on a bed with that sad faced square headed toy and you were frowning!

Mika: OH YEAH! i remeber that one!

Me: So smile! SMILE LIKE YOU MEAN IT!

Mika: *smiles and laughs, kind of bashful* Your right. Thanks alot.

Me: Anything for you meeks ;D

Mika: Well.... i was going to watch the movie with a friend when GRACE KELLY came on. She got all mad at me and said AHH! YOUR EVERYWHERE! I HATE HAVING A FAMOUS FRIEND! and she walke dout. Thats why i was so sad.

ME: ..........so............

Mika: Would you like to watch this movie with me?

Me: Of course i would mika ;D

TAKE IT AWAY LIENE!

Mika : tell me about yourself now maybe ?

Sammy : well i was in studio today ..

Mika: YOU ARE SINGER ?

Sammy: YEP.

M: wow i didnt know THAT.

S: well what do you actually DO know about me ?

M: you have a wise heart, youre very beautiful and you know how to help sad man in the cinema.

S: oh youre so sweet Mika...

M:not that much as you miss sweet 2008. *laughs*

S: could you please stop king of all sweeties ? *laughs even louder*

M: nope the sweetest person in america ?

S: ok sweetest man in the worlds.. continue if you like.

M: thats what i was going to do sweetest girl in universe.

S:*laughs* ok we are like children.

M: yeah *laughs* no but you are really.. sw..

S: ok i dont want to hear word which starts with sw and ends with eet ever.

M: sweet sweet sweet sweet.

S: *laughs* ok stop now. its ridiculous.

ok continue someone :D

My name isn't Bel . :roftl:

Well . . . but it's what bother me, cause just because I'm perv people think I'm just perv . And I'm not, I just I'm always joking around and I was reading the unofficial blogs update (or something like that) and I agree with somethings they say . I don't find the Mika videos perv, I just turn them pervs because I'm JOKING ! But they don't seem to know what's joking . But whatever . I don't want to argue that . I really hate arguing ! :wink2:

Btw . . Liene . . . sorry I didn't answer you the PM but I was too lazy yesterday . Maybe I will answer it now, I Don't know . . . I'm lazy !! :roftl:

Let's daydream . :)

OH S*IT. sorrrryyy maffa :roftl:

i agree with youre post. and im too lazy for writing now too :roftl:

My name it's not Maffa too . :bleh: I don't have 2 f in my name ! :roftl:

ooh stop :D

do you know how ive been called ?

Buciiis Bubucis Bubuciis.

you have to understand that when you choose a hard name get ready for mistakes in it :roftl:

ooh stop :D

do you know how ive been called ?

Buciiis Bubucis Bubuciis.

you have to understand that when you choose a hard name get ready for mistakes in it :roftl:

But my name isn't hard . It's just M-A-F-A . It's easy . . .

Your name it's hard . That's why I always call you Liene . :roftl:

But my name isn't hard . It's just M-A-F-A . It's easy . . .

Your name it's hard . That's why I always call you Liene . :roftl:

my name ist hard, itslogiacally to have 3 iii in it not 2, well it would be fine to have one but 3 is more interesting. but 2 sucks :roftl:

Liene, well thats my real name and if i hada chance to change my user name i would call myself Liene. :wink2:

i like it better, but i cant change it so im ok with bubuciiis.

my name ist hard, itslogiacally to have 3 iii in it not 2, well it would be fine to have one but 3 is more interesting. but 2 sucks :roftl:

Liene, well thats my real name and if i hada chance to change my user name i would call myself Liene. :wink2:

i like it better, but i cant change it so im ok with bubuciiis.

Bubuciiis it's idiot . :naughty:

Sorry . . .

Yeah . . . Liene it's easir . So:

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Sorry . . . :lmfao:

Bubuciiis it's idiot . :naughty:

Sorry . . .

Yeah . . . Liene it's easir . So:

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Liene

Sorry . . . :lmfao:

why idiot ? :blink::lmfao:

i like Liene but bubuciis is OK :sneaky2::lmao:

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

:floor:

why idiot ? :blink::lmfao:

i like Liene but bubuciis is OK :sneaky2:

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

mafa

Mafa it's perfect . I'm perfect . :bleh:

God . . . I'm so idiot ! :mf_rosetinted:

Bubuciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis !!

Mafa it's perfect . I'm perfect .

God . . . I'm so idiot !

Bubuciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis !!

ppffff Mafa is NOT perfect.

when i first read it i thought what a durk (joke) :mf_rosetinted::roftl::roftl::roftl:

Mafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffa.

just because i know you said there is ONE f :roftl:

:lmfao:

ppffff Mafa is NOT perfect.

when i first read it i thought what a durk (joke) :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Mafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffa.

just because i know you said there is ONE f :roftl:

:lmfao:

I dont' really know what durk is, so whatever .

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Mafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

:bleh:

I dont' really know what durk is, so whatever .

:sneaky2::sneaky2:

Mafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

:bleh:

durk is like a donkey :roftl:

lol

Bubuciiis. :bleh:

maffa :roftl: