'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

sammy :wub2:

i just listened to youre songs - :thumb_yello::punk:

LOVE youre voice. i SO hope you will become a professional singer... i would be SO proud of you :huglove:

*stops daydreaming* youre SO good.

i love youre cover 'girl put youre records on'.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooohhhhooohhoh good night :das:

yeah im here, SO late :naughty:

haha.. and i guess you'll be here for a time:naughty:

how are you?

btw, have you heard something about Avrila's gig in Latvia? it happened?:boxed: i don't like her, but i thought it will be everywhere.. :blink:

YEY!! :yay: finally there are people!! I've been here aaaall afternoon (in here it's 4:42 pm) and there was nobody!!!!! Hey there fourplets!!!!

HI

i come in and everybody ALWAYS leave without saying they leave.. now I feel like cursed.

But youre here :thumb_yello:

haha.. and i guess you'll be here for a time:naughty:

how are you?

btw, have you heard something about Avrila's gig in Latvia? it happened?:boxed: i don't like her, but i thought it will be everywhere.. :blink:

yeah ill be here some time.

didnt you know ? :roftl: LOL it was like a big bum here... her gig was ant 12 july i THINK. i kinda like her... i wanted to go but i thought about that too late.

it WAS everywhere. ARE you watching TV ? :blink:

oh no... youre here all the time :naughty:

btw do you have a sister who study in VeA ?:blink:

That's terrible!! This morning I was like: helloooo?? *cricket sound*

yeah it is... you know whats even MORE terrible ?:lmao:

my mom dont let me to come here too much so she says do some work and THEN come here.. so i do my work fast as i can and i come here and what do i see ? NOBODY. BUT i see pages with posts posted few minutes ago... well thats

AWFUL :thumbdown::roftl:

Hey hey everyone! Day at waterpark, amazing, even got to heard kate nash, and MIKA-LOVE TODAY! I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT WHEN I LISTENED TO IT! There were tourists whisteling it and singing it! I WAS HYSTERICAL!:punk::roftl:

yo Carlota :huglove:

how are you sweetie ? :wub2:

im glad you enjoyed youre day.. and about 'love today' - it ROCKS. i love when i hear M somewhere :wub2:

yeah it is... you know whats even MORE terrible ?:lmao:

my mom dont let me to come here too much so she says do some work and THEN come here.. so i do my work fast as i can and i come here and what do i see ? NOBODY. BUT i see pages with posts posted few minutes ago... well thats

AWFUL :thumbdown::roftl:

That's terrible... and you're like WHAT?!! I WAS JUST HERE!!! It can be stressfull, I hate it when my mom says she will use the computer for 5 minutes and it ends up being like an hour!!!

I feel ignored

Don't be!!! hi!! how are you???!!

That's terrible... and you're like WHAT?!! I WAS JUST HERE!!! It can be stressfull' date=' I hate it when my mom says she will use the computer for 5 minutes and it ends up being like an hour!!![/font']

i HATE when my mom comes to computer room with her friends ans show them some photos. its always so long that i better go to sleep than wait.

its like they open one pic, stare at it for a while look at each other and says - "yeah this is a good one " stares a bit more to it and again trying to sound smart says -"yeah its good". why cant just look through all these pics fast, and finish?!

rrrrr.... hate it. :boxed:

yeah ill be here some time.

didnt you know ? :roftl: LOL it was like a big bum here... her gig was ant 12 july i THINK. i kinda like her... i wanted to go but i thought about that too late.

it WAS everywhere. ARE you watching TV ? :blink:

oh no... youre here all the time :naughty:

btw do you have a sister who study in VeA ?:blink:

hehehe. i think i haven't noticed..:naughty:

nope. :boxed: why do you think so?

hehehe. i think i haven't noticed..:naughty:

nope. :boxed: why do you think so?

cause you said youre learning in VeA and i asked my brother if he knows you, and he asked youre surname and i said ********* and he said he knows one, but he wasnt sure it was real cause her name wasnt ***** so i thought maybe youre sisrer :wink2::roftl:

to bubuciiis- hahaha..well, no, my sister studied in Jelgava! :naughty: you know.. my surname is pretty popular :das::fisch:

and now, sorry, but please erase that post couse i just don't want that every1 knows my name&surname..

to bubuciiis- hahaha..well, no, my sister studied in Jelgava! :naughty: you know.. my surname is pretty popular :das::fisch:

and now, sorry, but please erase that post couse i just don't want that every1 knows my name&surname..

I EDITED IT :wink2:

well it is popular. :naughty:oh again .. my MOM studied at Jelgava :roftl:

btw are you going to brainstorm gig in Riga or Jelgava ? i always forget it :roftl:

I EDITED IT :wink2:

well it is popular. :naughty:oh again .. my MOM studied at Jelgava :roftl:

btw are you going to brainstorm gig in Riga or Jelgava ? i always forget it :roftl:

i'll try to go..but in Ventspils! if they wil except me there:naughty:

but now i'm off.. my arm hurts.. Bye!:wink2:

just saw Dark Knight again.

the greatset movie ever, no lie.

i would go see it a third time. ;D

i actually saw it with two friends, a boy and a girl.

the boy i saw it with was making me laugh becuase he was very into the movie and cried at sad parts, jumped at scary parts,and even got out of his seat and sat leg crossed on the floor.

i was crazking up, we had a great time........... love that movie!!!

WHY...........SO.....................SERIOUSSSSS?!?!?!?

>; D

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove that movie!!! Heath ledger is a great actor... too bad :sad::(

I saw Wall E yesterday!!!!!

oh forši takā mēs te esam 2vatā tad varam runāt latviski :punk:

es te iedomājos par to prāta vētras interviju, es viņu varētu izltukot. negribi palīdzēt ? :lmfao:

:shocked: bet man ir tik garlaicīgi, ka es pat varētu piekrist :lmfao:

ok...:naughty: