'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group

bubuciiis

BYE LIENE!! I MISS YOU ALREADY! HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!

By the way Daniella, have we met? I'm alice, I'm eleven from england, never seen Mika live :crybaby:. You?

Hi Alice,nice to meet ya!:biggrin2:(omg...mfc is so lovely place:wub2:)

I'm (15:naughty:) from Montenegro...Yeah,me neither:tears: N dunno will i have opprortunity 4 seen him live:tears: MNE is sooooo far away....at last seems like that...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Alice,nice to meet ya!:biggrin2:(omg...mfc is so lovely place:wub2:)

I'm (15:naughty:) from Montenegro...Yeah,me neither:tears: N dunno will i have opprortunity 4 seen him live:tears: MNE is sooooo far away....at last seems like that...

Wondeful to meetcha...

*slap me if i should know* Wheres Montenegro? :blush-anim-cl:

Hey Sammy, i'll help you!

Great!:biggrin2: It's 3 of us now:wink2: Maybe we should deal who will write which part(thread)ect...?

Alice,how's that???i mean-u live in england-sooo close to him:shocked: n u've never been at his gig or seen him live?:boxed:

Great!:biggrin2: It's 3 of us now:wink2: Maybe we should deal who will write which part(thread)ect...?

Alice,how's that???i mean-u live in england-sooo close to him:shocked: n u've never been at his gig or seen him live?:boxed:

Good idea!

Never seen him because...I wanted to go to Nimes to meet Bel cuz i won nearly all my swimming races earlier(I wasn't allowed to go to a gig before:tears:) and we couldn't go cuz we dunno how to get there, but now mum owes me a Mika concert, he wont come back to england!

:lol3: yeah...MNE is opposite to Italy:wi::naugy:

Cool, g2g now bye, cya tomorrow! :huglove:

Good idea!

Never seen him because...I wanted to go to Nimes to meet Bel cuz i won nearly all my swimming races earlier(I wasn't allowed to go to a gig before:tears:) and we couldn't go cuz we dunno how to get there, but now mum owes me a Mika concert, he wont come back to england!

Cool, g2g now bye, cya tomorrow! :huglove:

:tears:....okay see ya Alice!!!:huglove:

Ok.. evryone who wants to cover the journal with me...HELLO!

i dont think we should divide up threads. Alot of us are on threads that others arent. See, im always on this thread. I think Liene is often on the Mikagasmic thread.

SO.................. jsut take down notes of anything important that happens anywhere you are.......... then we three can combine our to make sure that atleast one of us got everything the other two missed. So that way we have 3 times the info! make sense?

Sounds like a great idea, Sammy! Your so clever!

p.s.

you have the most gorgeous hair i think i have evr seen!

i love it!

Aw...THANK YOU!!!very:biggrin2:.....:huglove:

Ok.. evryone who wants to cover the journal with me...HELLO!

i dont think we should divide up threads. Alot of us are on threads that others arent. See, im always on this thread. I think Liene is often on the Mikagasmic thread.

SO.................. jsut take down notes of anything important that happens anywhere you are.......... then we three can combine our to make sure that atleast one of us got everything the other two missed. So that way we have 3 times the info! make sense?

I'm with ya! :thumb_yello: Than we will do that way!

Article Mika Buzzpatrol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI,

I've written a short piece for a celebrity blog website buzzpatrol in which I've just started some work expereince/job for. Its about Mika's concert in Beirut. Its a fairly new site so please keep visiting and watch out for more Mika news!!!!

Please visit http://www.buzzpatrol.com/ and click read more on the piece and you can also comment on the article e.g. say nice things about Mika etc.

Thanks,

Abi. xxxx

Direct link http://www.buzzpatrol.com/male-singe...rings-it-home/

*****this is from 1 mfc thread*****

Ditto meams i think the same as someone else...

i.e. i love your hair!

Bye bye c ya tomorrow :huglove:

Alice ! your private message thing is full ! I can't send you my nice long message :tears:

and i copied it so I could just presss paste and send it to you but you're not logged in are you ?

Article Mika Buzzpatrol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI,

I've written a short piece for a celebrity blog website buzzpatrol in which I've just started some work expereince/job for. Its about Mika's concert in Beirut. Its a fairly new site so please keep visiting and watch out for more Mika news!!!!

Please visit http://www.buzzpatrol.com/ and click read more on the piece and you can also comment on the article e.g. say nice things about Mika etc.

Thanks,

Abi. xxxx

Direct link http://www.buzzpatrol.com/male-singe...rings-it-home/

*****this is from 1 mfc thread*****

the second link doesn't work for me :blink:

oh and btw, I added you :D

the second link doesn't work for me

oh and btw, I added you :D

Strange:blink:it works 4 me...Well,well...

Aw great,tnx :flowers2:

Yeah,i tried to pm her but her inbox is full:boxed:

guys I just have to bring these back

2000438431172962314_rs.jpg

theband2-1.png

chicken or what ??!

:

*huh* *puts hand on heart*:wub2: