the winner?

mika-fan1001

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But if it's at the last minute like thursday and the winner is somewhere in America, do you imagine the rush and the stress for that person!:blink:

yeah that wouldn't be good :blink: but it could be fun :bleh:

I hope a MFCer does win though :)

But if it's at the last minute like thursday and the winner is somewhere in America, do you imagine the rush and the stress for that person!:blink:

another "good" reason for the winner to live no more than 2 miles from the gig :wink2::naughty:

another "good" reason for the winner to live no more than 2 miles from the gig :wink2::naughty:

Hey!... Give a chance to people in Canada! :wink2:

I'm jealous! :naughty: I want to see the clown me too! :roftl: :roftl:

Same thing for me, I will have mine middle of july!:crybaby:

well i just called my dad to ask him if i did, and he said no, and i explained to him why i told him for future refrences he has to make me get one right away. and i told him that i have a one in a million chance in winning tickets, and i know thats a situation where a lot of ppl would give up, but i have faith, or did anyway, and he was laughing ans saying if i won the tickets that he could go for me. of course that didnt suit how i wnat things to go, so i said i could also use my sisters passpport(jokingly, it would nvr work) and he said that thats a possibility, but if i get cought i'd b thrown in jail. and of course i told him im too cute to throw in jail. he laughed. but i have tears streaming down my face!!!!! WHY CANT THAT MAN GET HIS 13 YR OLD DAUGHTER AND HIS 17 YR OLD DAUGHTER A PASSPORT ALREADY!

Passport.... check

No plans.... check

Luggage.... who needs clothes anyway for a one night thing. :naughty:

*waits*

Oh alright so I highly, highly doubt it would be me... but I'm still going to day dream about being whisked away to Paris in a heartbeat like I wanted before this contest even came about. :wub2:

I swear, I'm going to work there someday! :naughty:

Passport.... check

No plans.... check

Luggage.... who needs clothes anyway for a one night thing. :naughty:

*waits*

Oh alright so I highly, highly doubt it would be me... but I'm still going to day dream about being whisked away to Paris in a heartbeat like I wanted before this contest even came about. :wub2:

I swear, I'm going to work there someday! :naughty:

im checking my email constantly!!! AHHHH!!!

You can get passports overnight for 60$$ though..my friend got hers in 11 days without requesting it super fast or anything.

soo hopefully winner is announced sooner rather than later...

but that would be difficult to find four people with passports too..so I am wondering if they are actually narrowing it down by country..not fair..but you know. thats how it goes.