the winner?

mika-fan1001

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In relation to the article earlier today, Customs, Travel Agencies, Airplane Companies, Insurance, have received an alarming increase in panicky phone calls. Mrs. Fitzfimzart , of Canadian Customs have received numerous phone calls such as "Can I get my passport renewed in 2 hours?" It has been most exhausting for Customs for they have had to open up a special hotline for MIKA fans. 1-888-PLS-HELP

:roftl:

brilliant, thanks for these!!:naughty:

Unless the winners have been contacted already... :naughty: I guess we'll never know.

OT: Every time I see your signature, I think of my sister (because her name is Katherine) and my dad because his name is also William James. Just wanted to share that. :)

OT: Every time I see your signature, I think of my sister (because her name is Katherine) and my dad because his name is also William James. Just wanted to share that. :)

Oh, no way! hahaha. How cool.

p.s.

Tell your sister that I like her name! :wink2::naughty:

please excuse my spamming, but as head Journalist of the MIKA times,

we are concerned with the mystery of the missing concert winners. Please help us in finding them..

i'd watch Mika's myspace wall if i were you. thats the only thing i can thing of. I don't think its an mfcer unless their keeping it on the DL.

wish i could help ya more:boxed:

please excuse my spamming, but as head Journalist of the MIKA times,

we are concerned with the mystery of the missing concert winners. Please help us in finding them..

Funny thing, I discovered they were actually the people who work with Mika..soo they were going to be there anyway, and free travel and lodging one night in Paris while they are working on the gig!!

:naughty: :naughty:

i'd watch Mika's myspace wall if i were you. thats the only thing i can thing of. I don't think its an mfcer unless their keeping it on the DL.

wish i could help ya more:boxed:

I'm scared heart-girl will attack. :blink:

Just checked the French forum, btw. No winners there.

But then they seem to have ignored the contest completely. The response to the message was "oh yay, that's a great video, he's in top form!" and almost no talk of the contest... most likely because from what I can tell everyone has their tickets and travel bought and planned already, so didn't even try to enter.

--Jack

Funny thing, I discovered they were actually the people who work with Mika..soo they were going to be there anyway, and free travel and lodging one night in Paris while they are working on the gig!!

:naughty: :naughty:

that is an interesting take on things! why thankyou!

But then they seem to have ignored the contest completely. The response to the message was "oh yay, that's a great video, he's in top form!" and almost no talk of the contest... most likely because from what I can tell everyone has their tickets and travel bought and planned already, so didn't even try to enter.

--Jack

good point, while we were thinking a french fan would win, we neglected the fact that the fans crazy enough to check his myspace and website probably already had tickets.

All I can say is I hope a real fan won:mf_rosetinted:

that is an interesting take on things! why thankyou!

no doubt about it:mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

thank you for that, I never even thought of checking that..but then again..I can't read french. :naughty:

Well..in three minutes it turns to July 3rd. SO. Winners might not be announced for an international contest the day before (unless it was nobody we know)

at least the contest was closed. thats all I can say.