New blog!

lindemfc

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit being surprised there is not even a mention of closing date on this...

That's so that he can leave it up there for a full year, and in July 2009 there will be a whole new thread on here to discuss the "new" contest. :mf_rosetinted:

lol then you could show them the MFC...definetly sensing some chicken tonight!!

If I showed them the MFC there would be NO work done. With my calendar,

photos etc around - they would think I was some sad old lady with a big

crush..............................how perceptive :naughty:

If I showed them the MFC there would be NO work done. With my calendar,

photos etc around - they would think I was some sad old lady with a big

crush..............................how perceptive :naughty:

aww your adorable!

what would we do with no Wendi around?

there is a Mika calander? :blink:

You would have to find another "would be" basement!!!! :roftl::roftl:

Blue Eyes posted one that you could download and print out!! :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12480

This is the link!! :wink2:

NICE!! but It would cost too much in Ink...I can live without it for now...maybe I will use the printer in college and do it. :naughty:

LOL Wendi. You make a good point. Maybe SHE'S holding up the competition process... ;)

Yes, and I also thing she is responsible for the Ting Tings' MySpace going missing! :sneaky2:

Plus, maybe he could get some people to join the MFC...but I like that its all the hardcore fans here and not just some girl who posts thousands of hearts for Mika.

That seems kinda hard core to me. Not sure I'd go to so much bother to show Mika some love. :naughty:

Yes, and I also thing she is responsible for the Ting Tings' MySpace going missing! :sneaky2:

That seems kinda hard core to me. Not sure I'd go to so much bother to show Mika some love. :naughty:

lol I suppose in a way it is! good point! :naughty:

yeahp.

honestly, couldn't she think of something better to say than "heart heart heart heart"

those kind of fans make me shake my head...

Ohh, don't you worry. She also posted about 4 messages in a row about how much she loved and adored Mika. Then I guess she decided to show him just how much.

Ri and Peej, it's cute to see you guys are being sweet and silver-lining-y there. I have to say, I know it's not a perfect world, but running a contest this way just seems so... rude. It's like giving the winer the winner the "prize" of stress and a headache.

--Jack

I know it's not a perfect world, but running a contest this way just seems so... rude. It's like giving the winer the winner the "prize" of stress and a headache.

--Jack

What way? (sorry I'm so clueless haha)

FmBm, it's been detailed already in the thread. :thumb_yello:

Christine: nah, it freezes up my computer too. It was pretty much the same thing I said in my post though, except with the addition of "Mika and team, I'm sorry, but what are you THINKING?" to start it off.

--Jack

Ohh, don't you worry. She also posted about 4 messages in a row about how much she loved and adored Mika. Then I guess she decided to show him just how much.

Ri and Peej, it's cute to see you guys are being sweet and silver-lining-y there. I have to say, I know it's not a perfect world, but running a contest this way just seems so... rude. It's like giving the winer the winner the "prize" of stress and a headache.

--Jack

lol and its kind of funny to think that he probably didn't even read it x.x

I am loving you right now. you are taking the words right out of my mind and putting them here in read-able form.

:wub2:

Jack are you able to repost your comment here? I can't open that page.

I agree, you should post your message here!!

Christine: nah, it freezes up my computer too. It was pretty much the same thing I said in my post though, except with the addition of "Mika and team, I'm sorry, but what are you THINKING?" to start it off.

--Jack

much better wording than "omg YOU SO HOTT MIKAAAAA!"

much better wording than "omg YOU SO HOTT MIKAAAAA!"

mm,no, there is one girl who put a couple thousand hearts (not an exaggeration) and took up almost the entire page:thumbdown:

not cool. I prefer "zomg Mikaaaa u r like soooooo HOTT" to that.

mm,no, there is one girl who put a couple thousand hearts (not an exaggeration) and took up almost the entire page:thumbdown:

not cool. I prefer "zomg Mikaaaa u r like soooooo HOTT"

so I heard, but I can't see it.

--Jack

I guess I'll never know. I really don't feel like searching through this whole thread. I probably wouldn't even find what you're talking about if I did :lol3:

so I heard, but I can't see it.

Mmhmmmmmmmmmmm.

and my poor wittle happy post is smushed somewhere between hers

boo.

i know, *tear*

maybe the computer freezing up thing is ending the contest, because the "here"link in the blog post takes me to the myspace home page...sneaky :naughty: