REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS of MIKA @ Rock Werchter Festival, Werchter, Belgium

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe its my computer then, because I can barely hear a backing track.

:boxed:Well to be honest, I always hear one, so that's not really a problem :bleh: But I didn't hear it at all last night, so I thought they for once were playing 100% live, which is why I could easily forgive the changed sound...now I changed headphones and I can hear echo on the vocals and whatnot, then it's all far from impressive :boxed:

That confused me so much until i realized that time difference suck. That was this morning, not last night, psh.

Yay for taking back positive things -and I hate when headphones split audio.

anywho

Good night now!

Haha I also get mega confused when people go to bed when I get up :roftl:Sweet dreams though :bleh:

Anyone could give Em, Cath and I a quick summary if what you've heard so far please? :wink2:

tons of people didn't like the audio link, but then they saw him singing in a short news broadcast and everything is Mikatastic again :) for the most part...

here is the news clip:

other than that..nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjtocSSCT2M

I would just love to hear him sing 'Just Can't Get Enough'!

that was a hit when I was a teenager, about a century ago.

it's very bouncy, it seems like his kind of song.

I saw Saranayde in one of the photos at beginning of this thread, but has anyone seen Cherisse?

I think she was lurking in some of the photos..

9712502.jpg

you can sorta see her!

writing, and a insane asylum and a nymphomaniac.

its soo good has Geophry rush (spelling?) and Juaquine Pheonix..again..I suck at spelling...

soo good.

Geoffrey Rush! :boing: He looks like my science teacher, so of course I have to see that now :aah:

Go! Soon!

It's amazing!!!!! :wub2::tears: haha

It's not in the movie theater here yet...:rolls_eyes: Probably won't be until August, when I'm away, knowing my luck.

Geoffrey Rush! :boing: He looks like my science teacher, so of course I have to see that now :aah:

It's not in the movie theater here yet...:rolls_eyes: Probably won't be until August, when I'm away, knowing my luck.

yeahhh that might creep you out though cuz he gets nekked in the movie..full blown nekked...and he plays the sex maniac.

apron, tea towel, scarf, fabric remnant, did-his coat-get-torn-in-the-car-door-on-the-way-to-the-show?....

whatever it is, it's given us something to talk about!

You forgot doormat and rug- but i like it.

It's a very nice doormat and I think i'll start wearing them in my pants because i like the look. festive=]

Perhaps i'll wear one tomorrow to fireworks, start a trend...:biggrin2:

apron, tea towel, scarf, fabric remnant, did-his coat-get-torn-in-the-car-door-on-the-way-to-the-show?....

whatever it is, it's given us something to talk about!

lol somebody said it was an indian tradition?

I will feel bad if a fan made it and comes on here and we are all hating on it..

lol somebody said it was an indian tradition?

I will feel bad if a fan made it and comes on here and we are all hating on it..

pfft, if i can take it from national television, they can take opinions.. :naughty:

lmao, really, I do like it! It's different, but in a good way, i'm not the only one who thinks this either.

Just because it looks like he put a tea towel/welcome mat in his jeans doesn't mean we're hatin' on it. It's funny because Mika can pull off just about anything, clothes wise.

I'ma wear one, too. Start a trend. After all, colourful skinny jeans are all the rage here about 18 months after Mika made them cool. Who knows, by December 2009 maybe everyone will be rocking a fabulous tea-towels-in-their-jeans look. :roftl:

yeahhh that might creep you out though cuz he gets nekked in the movie..full blown nekked...and he plays the sex maniac.

*chokes*

Ah.

*steers thoughts away from the dangerous zone of nekked science teacher*

You forgot doormat and rug- but i like it.

It's a very nice doormat and I think i'll start wearing them in my pants because i like the look. festive=]

Perhaps i'll wear one tomorrow to fireworks, start a trend...:biggrin2:

Yeah, just stick the welcome mat down your pants for your back-to-school look. :thumb_yello:

Just because it looks like he put a tea towel/welcome mat in his jeans doesn't mean we're hatin' on it. It's funny because Mika can pull off just about anything, clothes wise.

I'ma wear one, too. Start a trend. After all, colourful skinny jeans are all the rage here about 18 months after Mika made them cool. Who knows, by December 2009 maybe everyone will be rocking a fabulous tea-towels-in-their-jeans look. :roftl:

lol I meant the people who are like "ew. hate it" or 'not loving it"

I find it funny that Mika can even pull that off!!

*chokes*

Ah.

*steers thoughts away from the dangerous zone of nekked science teacher*

Yeah, just stick the welcome mat down your pants for your back-to-school look. :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

lol!!!