Parc des Princes gig - The Paris Party Thread

Christine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hear the crowd going wild! I swear I heard Mika sing "love today" at the beginning...just a TINY clip and only those words....then those french men were talking...god knows what they were saying...they had music in the background dunno what that was either (pretty damn sure it werent mika either) but i could still hear the crowd...

any MFCers in those pics?

GOD DANG IT! THIS SONG! IT PLAYS AT WORK!!!!!!!

I can hear the crowd going wild! I swear I heard Mika sing "love today" at the beginning...just a TINY clip and only those words....then those french men were talking...god knows what they were saying...they had music in the background dunno what that was either (pretty damn sure it werent mika either) but i could still hear the crowd...

any MFCers in those pics?

GOD DANG IT! THIS SONG! IT PLAYS AT WORK!!!!!!!

It's uploading!! It's uploading! almost finished!

Have we figured out if he is going to come on again at all yet? Or if they are playing what they played before again?

2637396218_e7920ca7c1.jpg?v=0

:punk:

omg:shocked:

mika is on tv right now!!!!

i can watch it liveeeeeee!!!!

Can you record it??

**** me ... i've got on ... someone really needs to sort out the server... Is crazy the server can't cope with 160 odd people... am slightly disappointed, as is it gonna be like this for every bloody July show he's gonna do... cos' I think I'll cry.... :(

Anyway now I'm kind of back... was that it then ... lol ... just two songs ..... there not doing anymore... cos' I'm still listening on the off chance ... but obviously can't understand a word their saying... :eek:

OMFG!!!!!!!

it was a real circus,clowns,and a lot more...

some new big girls with green outfit...

aaahhh i can't explain. my english:doh: