• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:yay: can't wait to see the new blog!

It looks so perfect there!:wub2:

It does look incredibly beautiful there. The sunset (or was it sunrise) is stunning ( got a bit of a weakness for sunrises and sunsets:blush-anim-cl:).

It does look incredibly beautiful there. The sunset (or was it sunrise) is stunning ( got a bit of a weakness for sunrises and sunsets:blush-anim-cl:).

I'm not sure, but it does say he posted the pics at 7:15pm...so sunset maybe?! though it seems too early for that...I really don't know:naughty:

I'm not sure, but it does say he posted the pics at 7:15pm...so sunset maybe?! though it seems too early for that...I really don't know:naughty:

That's what I was thinking, but he could have taken that pic this morning, he was signing in on mikasounds blog really early this morning, so he could have been up taking photos.

OMG that first pic!!!! I'm dyin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's mean... how can he take a pic like that!? My heart!

How do I understand you . . .

He is so mean . . . That's why I blame him . :mf_rosetinted:

Where's Mana? Did anyone else see her comment on You Tube where she requested Mika to swim in the Dead Sea and make a blog about it???? :shocked:

I think I would like it . . . :das:

I tought the same :wub2:

Not weird at all !! :naughty:

Where's Mana? Did anyone else see her comment on You Tube where she requested Mika to swim in the Dead Sea and make a blog about it???? :shocked:

:shocked:

thats really weird, did she really say that?! why do I get the feeling that Mika is reading everything we say latley...on here and elsewhere..:hypo:

thats really weird, did she really say that?! why do I get the feeling that Mika is reading everything we say latley...on here and elsewhere..:hypo:

Yes, the first Pop star in history to turn the tables, and stalk his fans:floor::floor::floor:!

Yes, I will copy and paste her comment below (it is a public comment, so I hope she doesn't mind)

"You know, the pièce de résistance would be a nice video blog about Mika & Co. frollicking in the Dead Sea. Wink, nudge, hint ;)"

(Maybe the 'wink, nudge, hint' really worked) :naughty:

:hypo:

tee hee -- be careful what you ask for????

Yes, the first Pop star in history to turn the tables, and stalk his fans!

:lmao: exactly!! really though, everything thats said on here seems to eventually happen, I remember ages ago someone said it'd be great if Mika made some video blogs...a few weeks later and voila!!!:blink:

And wasn't someone being sarcastic(can't remember who) on here and said Mika's blogs were fascinating:naughty: and then he wrote in one of his blogs, under pics of him...FASCINATING!:shocked:

something spooky is going on:hypo:

:naughty:

Yes, I will copy and paste her comment below (it is a public comment, so I hope she doesn't mind)

"You know, the pièce de résistance would be a nice video blog about Mika & Co. frollicking in the Dead Sea. Wink, nudge, hint ;)"

(Maybe the 'wink, nudge, hint' really worked) :naughty:

:hypo:

tee hee -- be careful what you ask for????

:shocked: wow, the winks, nudges and hints seemed to have worked:hypo:

maybe Mika will do more of what we say if we're subtle about it:naughty:

(I've probably ruined any chance of that happening now though:naughty:)

:shocked: wow, the winks, nudges and hints seemed to have worked:hypo:

maybe Mika will do more of what we say if we're subtle about it:naughty:

(I've probably ruined any chance of that happening now though:naughty:)

He's very open to suggestions isn't he!

I wonder if he saw my challenge earlier?

Anytime Mika, you name the time and place, and I'll be there with my scooter:wink2:.

Can't wait to see him covered in mud:naughty:.

That doesn't sound pervy does it?:roftl:

NEW BLOG!!! WITH PICS! which is basically Now Cam! :naughty:

"Hey, heres the view from the dressing room near where I’m performing tonight. Just took a dip in the dead sea and of course did the ritual “covering yourself head to toe in mud”, a la Cleopatra. Tootaly weird, disgusting and amazing all at the same time. Mad a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!

dsc00146.jpg

dsc00143.jpg

dsc00142.jpg

Mx"

He's very open to suggestions isn't he!

I wonder if he saw my challenge earlier?

Anytime Mika, you name the time and place, and I'll be there with my scooter

:biker: Rose to the rescue !