Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of my friends went to bath in the dead sea a few years ago and told me it smelled terrible and that you felt as if you were covered in sh*t... so when seeing Mika covering his face with this substance, I really don't know if I have to feel sorry for him or laugh my arse out :naughty::naughty:

One of my friends went to bath in the dead sea a few years ago and told me it smelled terrible and that you felt as if you were covered in sh*t... so when seeing Mika covering his face with this substance, I really don't know if I have to feel sorry for him or laugh my arse out :naughty::naughty:

Horse split . :naughty:

thats SO unfair you deleted my post!!! it was a satire, nothing much, every word ive been using has been used here before in this very thread, if you have some integrity, then delete all the other posts!!!or let me put mine back!! what an hypocrite you are, oh god, i cannot believe that, thats ridiculous, my post was really nice and fun!!!

thats SO unfair you deleted my post!!! it was a satire, nothing much, every word ive been using has been used here before in this very thread, if you have some integrity, then delete all the other posts!!!or let me put mine back!! what an hypocrite you are, oh god, i cannot believe that, thats ridiculous, my post was really nice and fun!!!

I told you this in PM and would rather have this discussion kept there but since you call me an hypocrite I'll ask again : link me to the very same words in previous posts and I can assure you i'll delete them too.

I told you this in PM and would rather have this discussion kept there but since you call me an hypocrite I'll ask again : link me to the very same words in previous posts and I can assure you i'll delete them too.

im not a collaborator, i dont want other posts to be deleted.

So, as I was saying earlier on, the dead sea is disgusting :naughty:

And I was telling Ana this:

"too bad there's no more gigs

I would have peed my pants reading: The 25 year old lebanese american singer had to cancel his show at X tonight because of a bad skin infection. Mika, who topped the charts for weeks with his single GK, seems to have developped red bourgeoning spots after bathing in the dead sea for one of his videoblogs. "I shouldn't have put some on my face", Mika told one of our journalists.

Well, Mika, **** happens. Proof is, you were covered with it some days ago." :naughty::naughty:

here is something to entertain all.

i think it is age appropriate for this thread, although it is a bit :chkn:

i always thought this thread would only be "moving" if there was mika blog or video updates, but as i can see, i can't rely on that anymore... it is just random chat. oh well...

So, as I was saying earlier on, the dead sea is disgusting :naughty:

And I was telling Ana this:

"too bad there's no more gigs

I would have peed my pants reading: The 25 year old lebanese american singer had to cancel his show at X tonight because of a bad skin infection. Mika, who topped the charts for weeks with his single GK, seems to have developped red bourgeoning spots after bathing in the dead sea for one of his videoblogs. "I shouldn't have put some on my face", Mika told one of our journalists.

Well, Mika, **** happens. Proof is, you were covered with it some days ago." :naughty::naughty:

Ahahaahha !!! :roftl:

It would be funny . . . Mika hated put mud in his body . . . if he got an infection cause of that mud he would freak out !! And I would laugh so hard !

hey! hello I just came from a trip! and I already saw the Mikavideo blog at the dea sea!! I was laughing because I remembered that some MFCers wanted to see him wearing a speedo!! but he didn't!! hehehheh! oh poor girls!! he didn't made your dreams come true!:mf_rosetinted::naughty::naughty:

hey! hello I just came from a trip! and I already saw the Mikavideo blog at the dea sea!! I was laughing because I remembered that some MFCers wanted to see him wearing a speedo!! but he didn't!! hehehheh! oh poor girls!! he didn't made your dreams come true!:mf_rosetinted::naughty::naughty:

It's ok, we saw his thigh so it's all good :naughty:

here is something to entertain all.

i think it is age appropriate for this thread, although it is a bit :chkn:

i always thought this thread would only be "moving" if there was mika blog or video updates, but as i can see, i can't rely on that anymore... it is just random chat. oh well...

Well . . . :shocked: