Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's ok, we saw his thigh so it's all good :naughty:

yes!! I like how he looked!! he doesnt need to wear a speedo to look good!sexy!!

Lol . I think he wouldn't look good at all it he wear speedos . I was just making fun of it cause if he really did I would be really shocked and I would find it disgusting . I think it doesn't suits on him . . . at least it don't in my imagination .

I'm leaving darlings . Last night I left at 7am, I shouldn't do that again . So I won't ! :bye:

What on earth is going on in here? :blink:

Agreed...

I didn't know what you were talking about so had to look.. :boxed:

Oh dear.. I feel violently ill now..

Rape is no joking matter. I think seduce might have been a much better word to have used. But rape implies physical, emotional and mental anguish that goes on for a very long time after the incident.

Not something I would want anyone to do to Mika. Or wish on anyone else, for that matter.

Better choice of words next time perhaps.

I didn't know what you were talking about so had to look.. :boxed:

Oh dear.. I feel violently ill now..

Rape is no joking matter. I think seduce might have been a much better word to have used. But rape implies physical, emotional and mental anguish that goes on for a very long time after the incident.

Not something I would want anyone to do to Mika. Or wish on anyone else, for that matter.

Better choice of words next time perhaps.

Yeahhh...It was quite awkward...:blink:

She just didn't realize the power and seriousness of that word. She didn't mean anything by it I don't think...:huh:

Yeahhh...It was quite awkward...:blink:

She just didn't realize the power and seriousness of that word. She didn't mean anything by it I don't think...:huh:

I can understand that. I just wanted to point out the word was the wrong choice and why I feel that way.

She's stopped it, no real harm done. She is young and was a bit overexcited ;)

Yep.. Thanks Niki. Sensitive subject. Moving on now.. No bad feelings at all. :thumb_yello:

She didnt mean it... she was joking. Can we move on pleeeeeeeeeeassssssssssssssse I'm beggin you :blink:

This happened hours ago! Do we really need to start the debate all over again?

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Mika hurry up and post a blog OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Better?? :naughty::wink2:

:roftl:No, it's that in Madrid (and I think also Amsterdam) he planted these two "lollipops" on the stage, and on one you could read a big sign saying "HARD" and on the other one it said "ON".

Just that the way he set them up on stage it read ON HARD instead of the other way around....but of course I think that I know what he was aiming at...:naughty:

Hey welcome back after your nuptuals, hope the day went well:wink2:.

In Amsterdam it did indeed read as HARD --- ON. I know I have a picture of it!