Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hear he was only staying there for 2 days...is he still there?

Hmm, I actually have no idea. He could be back in London, or maybe France, or maybe hanging out in the San Fernando Valley...:fisch:

I dont know where is #15 & #17

They're two of life's great mysteries. :mf_rosetinted:

(No idea, haha, maybe Mika or whoever was uploading these just can't count) :naughty:

Hmm, I actually have no idea. He could be back in London, or maybe France, or maybe hanging out in the San Fernando Valley...:fisch:

I doubt it :naughty:

I need to find out where Greg Wells' recording studio is :naughty:

Maybe he is here!

Maybe he felt the earthquake :naughty:

I can just imagine Mika in an earthquake situation :lmfao:

Oh my god!

Mika: "What the f*ck was that?!:shocked:"

Greg: :rolls_eyes:

I hope he can eventually spell the word then! First I thought he had written in French! I know, Mika, we forgive you for your spelling....that's OK....but there is such a thing as spellcheck.:wink2:

Aww, no, it adds the human touch :wub2:

It's only 7am in Beirut. Let the man enjoy his eggs florentine. (Or sleep off another wild night enjoying the Beirut party scene. :naughty:)

... or try out another one of the five sorts of pillows on the orthopaedic mattress...:bleh:

Are you talking about the puppetry one? I love that one, I think it's brilliant! AND, some of the sound in it turns up in the re-mix of Big Girl that's on the single. I laugh every time I hear it and it's the only thing that kept me listening to that re-mix to start with.

Hm, not sure if we're talking about the same thing, however, here's the link to the video I meant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dcmDscwEcI

Yep that's the one I mean. It's great! Is it wrong to call it puppetry? I didn't really know how else to describe it...

I have no idea how to call it, wouldn't even know in my language :roftl: so you're probably right. I was just not sure if we meant the same thing :wink2:

Why the heck are they spamming my email account begging for comments if you can't leave one? Mwhahah, they're so funny :bleh:

Maybe they have it set so no MFCers can leave comments :sneaky2: