:roftl:

so true:naughty:

his cousin looks alot like mom mika :wink2:

:shocked:

i didn't notice that before

*looks again*

indeed.

Awwwww that's so sweet!!!!! :wub2:

She seems cute! Is she the one that did the Lollipop Girl voice in Lollipop?

Thanks! :flowers2:

I think so, but she must have faked a British accent :naughty:

*pant pant pant*

That PICTURE!

Sensory...overload...

*dies*

*is dead*

*resuscitates*

Mika promised us a video blog from his Dead Sea adventures. You'll want to be alive if that should surface. :naughty:

I think so, but she must have faked a British accent :naughty:

Dude I'm not hearing a British accent in Lollipop. :roftl:

That's right, he has too much respect for his Lollipop Girls:wink2:.

And if he IS in the habit of doing so, well damn - I sure as heck missed out! :roftl:

Unless Mika's in the habit of bringing grade school-aged Lollipop girls (who bear a resemblance to his mother) back to his hotel room...

OMG don't even say that in jest. :naughty:

She looks just like Mika's cousin in Tokyo.:wink2:

You don't say? :fisch:

Mika promised us a video blog from his Dead Sea adventures. You'll want to be alive if that should surface. :naughty:

Did he really? Can you copy and paste what he said? I can't dare see that picture again...my heart can't take it :no:

Did he really? Can you copy and paste what he said? I can't dare see that picture again...my heart can't take it :no:

Hey, heres the view from the dressing room near where I’m performing tonight. Just took a dip in the dead sea and of course did the ritual “covering yourself head to toe in mud”, a la Cleopatra. Tootaly weird, disgusting and amazing all at the same time. Mad a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!

Here

"Hey, heres the view from the dressing room near where I’m performing tonight. Just took a dip in the dead sea and of course did the ritual “covering yourself head to toe in mud”, a la Cleopatra. Tootaly weird, disgusting and amazing all at the same time. Mad a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!"

Hey, heres the view from the dressing room near where I’m performing tonight. Just took a dip in the dead sea and of course did the ritual “covering yourself head to toe in mud”, a la Cleopatra. Tootaly weird, disgusting and amazing all at the same time. Mad a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!

That has more typos than any post I've made in my life. Mika, get a spellchecker. :roftl:

Here

"Hey, heres the view from the dressing room near where I’m performing tonight. Just took a dip in the dead sea and of course did the ritual “covering yourself head to toe in mud”, a la Cleopatra. Tootaly weird, disgusting and amazing all at the same time. Mad a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!"

Thanks guys :naughty:

"will post it up when it's ready!"

Great.