Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

Ooohhh...Dead Sea = hot + water = swimming = wet = shirtless....:das:

He said he covered himself in mud. *pictures Mika covered in mud*

*dies for the 1000th time*

I went when I was little, but I couldn't go in the water because I had eczema and the amount of salt in the water made it literally burn :boxed:

Don't make me imagine! :no::stretcher:

Awww that sucks :sad:

*listens to brother sing along to "You're So Vain" in his room :boxed:*

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well a lot of places, but number one on my list is London, or just the UK in general. I plan on living there :naughty:

Cool. I would totally love to visit there. Well, I have family in England and I visited there when I was young and don't remember anything so...there was no point in me telling you that. Why did I type that?:roftl:

Oh yeah, I hope you get to- I'm sure that would make you a very happy lady:biggrin2:

Cool. I would totally love to visit there. Well, I have family in England and I visited there when I was young and don't remember anything so...there was no point in me telling you that. Why did I type that?:roftl:

Oh yeah, I hope you get to- I'm sure that would make you a very happy lady:biggrin2:

I wish I had family there :emot-sad:

Thanks, and yes, I would be beyond happy :wub2:

I wish I had family there :emot-sad:

Thanks, and yes, I would be beyond happy :wub2:

Well, perhaps your family lived near you/in your country, so that's good. A majority of my family lives in England (mom's side of the family) or Portugal (my dad's side of the family) and I don't have that many family members here. And the ones I do are like my second cousins and my mother's (not mine) cousin and aunt.

No problemo:biggrin2: You wanna live in London?

Wait, when he's talking about covering himself in mud and he says "Made a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!"...

...Does he mean a video blog? :shocked:

If so... that means half naked Mika... covered in mud.

:shocked::drool::mf_lustslow::das::drool:

Exactly.

This is why I'm dying. Dead.

Wait, when he's talking about covering himself in mud and he says "Made a little blog on it, will post it up when its ready!"...

:shocked::drool:

I highly doubt it :naughty:

We can always imagine it though :das::wub2:

He'll put it up to kill me for good :sneaky2:

:shocked :drool: :mf_lustslow :das :drool:

OMG ! You just made my night . :naughty:

And I'm going bed now ! :mf_lustslow:

I hope I don't dreams about Saranyde and Mika again !! It was so weird !! :boxed:

So people . . . bye . . . 3 am here, yesterday I leave at 6 am and it wasn't good at all !! :roftl:

Well, perhaps your family lived near you/in your country, so that's good. A majority of my family lives in England (mom's side of the family) or Portugal (my dad's side of the family) and I don't have that many family members here. And the ones I do are like my second cousins and my mother's (not mine) cousin and aunt.

I don't even talk to my distant family :naughty:

Hell yeah!:punk:

:shocked::drool::mf_lustslow::das::drool:

good morning:naughty:

OMG ! You just made my night . :naughty:

And I'm going bed now !

I hope I don't dreams about Saranyde and Mika again !! It was so weird !! :boxed:

So people . . . bye . . . 3 am here, yesterday I leave at 6 am and it wasn't good at all !! :roftl:

:blink: I dreamt about them tooo!!!!

They were slow dancing... Very intimately. :blink::das:

OH! And they started flying :das: Hahah

Well, I think just Mika did.

Ahahha ! All my family lives in Portugal !! :lmfao:

(I tell it as if you dont know :roftl:)

:blink: I dreamt about them tooo!!!!

They were slow dancing... Very intimately. :blink::das:

OH! And they started flying :das: Hahah

Well, I think just Mika did.

In my dream he was calling him things like teaser (kidding), but she got really mad and she left, then he went over her apologizing and then they almost kiss each other and they hug, like if they mean everything for them . And I was like :boxed: .

The idiotest thing it's it was a videoblog . :roftl:

In my dream he was calling him things like teaser (kidding), but she got really mad and she left, then he went over her apologizing and then they almost kiss each other and they hug, like if they mean everything for them . And I was like :boxed: .

The idiotest thing it's it was a videoblog . :roftl:

:lol3: Maybe they wanted to make their own home-made cheesy soap opera :naughty: