Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

Maybe he meant speak...as in, I'll write another blog soon hehe

That's what I was assuming....I'm asking my sister who speaks in computer talk :naughty:

She thinks it means "speak" too

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a beautiful pic, it's a few minutes from Martyrs square!!

It's one of the biggest hotel in Beirut!

and the Skybar is the most famous place in leb night life, it's fully booked every day till the end of summer!

"Legal" because now he's on holidays :naughty:

i still can't get over that as we speak he's swimmin around in that pool in his nice bathing suit!:naughty:

haha sorry i just usually find out about blogs the next day so getting the news as it comes thru is:mf_lustslow:

White nights (according to Wikipedia): "The White Nights describes the few weeks around the summer solstice in June in areas of high latitude during which sunsets are late, sunrises are early and darkness is never complete."

I guess going out to the club didn't help him any:roftl:

So maybe he means, he's stayed up and had an actual white night there and it's legal because it's due to the solstice.

Whereas, when he stays up all night in other places, he stays up like it's not dark out, but it really is dark and you're supposed to sleep.

i still can't get over that as we speak he's swimmin around in that pool in his nice bathing suit!:naughty:

haha sorry i just usually find out about blogs the next day so getting the news as it comes thru is:mf_lustslow:

I know, same here :wub2:

He's swimming! In a pool! Like a normal person!

And when he gets out he'll smell like chlorine! :wub2:

:lol3:

So maybe he means, he's stayed up and had an actual white night there and it's legal because it's due to the solstice.

Whereas, when he stays up all night in other places, he stays up like it's not dark out, but it really is dark and you're supposed to sleep.

Perhaps, I honestly have no idea what he means. I just Googled "white nights" and was lead to that:roftl:

I wonder if he means the pool opened 4 minutes ago as in opened for the first time in forever, or opened as in they're letting people in now because that's the time they open daily...

I think he means that

I wonder if he means the pool opened 4 minutes ago as in opened for the first time in forever, or opened as in they're letting people in now because that's the time they open daily...

i think he means open for the day:bleh: but either way he's down there now gettin all wet in his swimsuit:das:

I assume he means the time they open daily.