Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks. I thought so.

Well, I guess if I were as busy as he is, I wouldn't be able to type the two extra letters either.

:roftl: Good point, good point :roftl:

Be careful what you say on here...someone might complain about it in another thread :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I'm not referring to myself FYI

:roftl: :rolls_eyes:

And I love the new animation. I tried to make one of that bit, but I'm retarded and can't make the animation thing work ... :naughty:

I see.

Who would have thought that word could have been so much trouble? Goodness.:naughty:

Tell me about it :doh:

:roftl: :rolls_eyes:

And I love the new animation. I tried to make one of that bit, but I'm retarded and can't make the animation thing work ... :naughty:

Feel free to steal it :bleh: It was just too cute...I had to make one

From urbandictionary.com:

White night:

Staying up and out all night. You bar hop and go and roam the streets till its morning. Either for fun, or cause you can't afford hotel costs.

I will never forget pulling that white night in Amsterdam. I couldn't believe it morning came so soon!

Thanks for white night explanation!!

and can't help to keep imaging that in my head....

"am now writing to you in a bathing suit...."

:naughty:

Obviously I am too old to have white nights....therefore didn't even know what is was.

Actually I have had more than my fair share of them. We just called them all-nighters and they generally had to do with exams or getting papers finished by a deadline.

Yawn.

So now at 11am he is probably all tucked up in his widdle hotel bed.:wub2:

Obviously I am too old to have white nights....therefore didn't even know what is was.

Actually I have had more than my fair share of them. We just called them all-nighters and they generally had to do with exams or getting papers finished by a deadline.

Yawn.

So now at 11am he is probably all tucked up in his widdle hotel bed.:wub2:

Widdle bed??

He'd need a Queen size bed at least to keep his widdle toes warm.. :naughty:

Thanks

Feel free to steal it :bleh: It was just too cute...I had to make one

:naughty: All your animations are safely in a folder on my computer :naughty:

and can't help to keep imaging that in my mind....

"am now writing to you in a bathing suit...."

:floor: :floor:

Bathing suit is such a strange word to use. It doesn't make me think of boardshorts :naughty:

*speedos-mudbath-speedos-mudbath-speedos-mudbath* :fisch:

Yey for having to catch up on a new bunch of blogs :biggrin2: They were awesome! Although, Mika I already posted pics from the Amelia mag here thanks :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and I noticed he hasn't said LOL but ha ha instead. Been reading this thread eh? :fisch:

Yey for having to catch up on a new bunch of blogs :biggrin2: They were awesome! Although, Mika I already posted pics from the Amelia mag here thanks :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and I noticed he hasn't said LOL but ha ha instead. Been reading this thread eh? :fisch:

That's so weird to me if he does! I wonder if he read all that talk about boobs.:fisch:

But he shouldn't stop saying lol just because we think it's strange! If that's even the reason why he's is saying "haha". I don't know. I've discussed this enough. I'm done.:bleh::wink2: