Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

That's so weird to me if he does! I wonder if he read all that talk about boobs.:fisch:

But he shouldn't stop saying lol just because we think it's strange! If that's even the reason why he's is saying "haha". I don't know. I've discussed this enough. I'm done.:bleh::wink2:

Well I'll guess we know if he mentions them in his next blog :naughty:

Well because some people don't like it *points finger at those to blame* :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Guess that's a thing we'll never know unless he mentions it in the next blogs as well lol.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"about to go down to the pool which has just opened 4 mins ago! "

Geeee, is Racha still in that hotel? WAKE UP GIRL, WAKE UP :roftl::roftl:

Well done, Mika, send all your neighbours to the pool and have a nice unmolested breakfast while they're burning their head and bum. :bleh:

Well I'll guess we know if he mentions them in his next blog :naughty:

Well because some people don't like it *points finger at those to blame* :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

Guess that's a thing we'll never know unless he mentions it in the next blogs as well lol.

:lmfao:

If he ever wrote a blog about that, I would never stop laughing. And never stop feeling embarrassed.:naughty:

Yeah, I guess we're just going to have to wait and see if he still says lol or haha or mixes it or whatever.

:lmfao:

If he ever wrote a blog about that, I would never stop laughing. And never stop feeling embarrassed.:naughty:

Yeah, I guess we're just going to have to wait and see if he still says lol or haha or mixes it or whatever.

Could be one of the best blogs on MS! :naughty:

Yup.. so, we'll just wait patiently for the next blog :cool: OMMMMMMMMM

How can they have signed in yesterday for the last time but post a new blog now?

Maybe they stayed signed in? (or can you see if someone is "online" or not?)

Or they uploaded the video yesterday but it got a bit delayed ...

Or something else.. :bleh:

But the video was great! :roftl:

I can't believe he really did this. I mean I can believe he did the mud thing, obviously, as I have seen it. And seeing is believing, right? But make a vlog of it *rolleyes* The next couple of hours/days in here will be unbearable.

'oh this is disgusting' :thumbdown: *takes a bit more mud* 'eww, huw yucky' *scrawl* :bleh:

Be careful what you say on here...someone might complain about it in another thread :mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: I'm not referring to myself FYI

aaaaaawwwww you have to come here and tell your little friends, how cute of you!

yes thats true and thats ME who "complained", i found it so SO ridiculous that you were all so devastated because mika was using LOL, whats wrong with that and then the day after when he hahaed, you were feeling like you had dictated him what he had to say,oh god!

so are you happynow fmsomething, i posted it here, so now all your little friends can jumpon me since those are all people who "strongly dislike" me

I posted in the other thread because it was more friendly there, its not a fight i wanted but some comprehension plus i didnt want to parasite this very thread but now that i come here and see that, lets face it, no one really cares and is talking about everything and anything, so i will use it for my own personal conv too

@VS, yesterday, im sorry, i was so busy wasting my time that i missed one of your greatest post, it was too late to thank you when i saw it and i was kind of disgusted about it, this is really nice what you did, i mean you know that i miss gretas pics and stuff and you bothered to post one and one of my favourites above all, so thanks!!

2eyul1t.jpg

ev2t92.jpg

and one for you from someone else

2mgrvqc.jpg

and one for everybody

289zd4l.jpg

I've just seen the Dead Sea video, and I can't stop laughing!!

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Horse spit?!?!

And the mud thing...PRICELESS!

Oh, and Audrey has a brilliant sense of humour!

"I'm making myself look 10 years younger!"

Loved it!!!

:lmfao::lmfao:

*goes to see the vid again*