Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the dead sea blog was cute (why is he posting some on you tube only and how do you guys find out thery are there, when they are not instead on mikasounds..? sorry if it's a stupid question.. :blink:)

I agree with mika the water seems VERY YUCKY there.. I'd not bath in it.. I'd hate all that thingy smeared all over myself. ewwwwww.... :boxed:

the new beirut blog is not my top of the pops: too much look-what-a-star-i-am-i-party-all-nite-long-drinking-whiskey type, but it's all right. :bleh: he doesn't have to please me all the time.. :mf_rosetinted::yay:

I don't want this thread to go completely off topic (We're so damn good at it :wink2:). But I will just quickly mention that I did read what Pam wrote in the other thread and I viewed it as a venting moment where she was expressing her opinion. And Fmbm felt like expressing her opinions back. (Opinions aren't always nice and can feel like a personal attack. Everyone, please, try not to take them personally or make them personal.)

TBH, I didn't even notice Mika's thigh in the video and had to go back and watch it to see what all the fuss ( :mf_lustslow: ) was over. I still don't get what the fuss was over, but to each their own, I guess.

Anyway, Pam I hope that no one strongly dislikes you and jumps on you for your post, as I hope that no one jumps on Fmbm also.

If you two want to continue this discussion it would be good if it could be handled according to the forum guidelines and that you either PM each other or a Mod. (Or PM me, I don't mind.)

These blogs are something we'll all enjoy in different ways. I'm enjoying a view into Mika's world (A world he won't bring here *grrr*:thumbdown:).

Pam loves the art photos (and so do I). Fmbm loves his HA! HA!'s and not his LOL's. :bleh: And has been making some terrific little gif's from the videos.

And clearly there's alot of hormones raging and drooling over mud on thighs.. (You sick puppies!!!! :naughty:)

Anyway, it really is good that he is doing these for us and that we're all appreciating something about them. Even if it's not the same things. :thumb_yello:

Now let's get back on track..

and one for you from someone else

2mgrvqc.jpg

I really like this one Pam. Where do you find them?

I don't want this thread to go completely off topic (We're so damn good at it :wink2:). But I will just quickly mention that I did read what Pam wrote in the other thread and I viewed it as a venting moment where she was expressing her opinion. And Fmbm felt like expressing her opinions back. (Opinions aren't always nice and can feel like a personal attack. Everyone, please, try not to take them personally or make them personal.)

TBH, I didn't even notice Mika's thigh in the video and had to go back and watch it to see what all the fuss ( :mf_lustslow: ) was over. I still don't get what the fuss was over, but to each their own, I guess.

Anyway, Pam I hope that no one strongly dislikes you and jumps on you for your post, as I hope that no one jumps on Fmbm also.

If you two want to continue this discussion it would be good if it could be handled according to the forum guidelines and that you either PM each other or a Mod. (Or PM me, I don't mind.)

These blogs are something we'll all enjoy in different ways. I'm enjoying a view into Mika's world (A world he won't bring here *grrr*:thumbdown:).

Pam loves the art photos (and so do I). Fmbm loves his HA! HA!'s and not his LOL's. :bleh: And has been making some terrific little gif's from the videos.

And clearly there's alot of hormones raging and drooling over mud on thighs.. (You sick puppies!!!! :naughty:)

Anyway, it really is good that he is doing these for us and that we're all appreciating something about them. Even if it's not the same things. :thumb_yello:

Now let's get back on track..

I really like this one Pam. Where do you find them?

Wise words! :thumb_yello:

Amen to that. :thumb_yello: And isn't it so funny, he's serving all of us :punk: Amazing or what? :shocked:

Ohhhh Im only here for like 2 mins .. I shall make my return soon :wink2:

<only have a puter for a few mins>

Frekkkkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:roftl:

Ok!! :groovy: I'll go eat a cheese sandwich or smth.. :naughty:

Amen to that. :thumb_yello: And isn't it so funny, he's serving all of us :punk: Amazing or what? :shocked:

I know!! I think the reason I'm enjoying these so much is because I miss out on everything else that happens. But this is for every one of us and we're all getting a fair share. I think he's found the secret of how to shut up my whining :naughty:

I know!! I think the reason I'm enjoying these so much is because I miss out on everything else that happens. But this is for every one of us and we're all getting a fair share. I think he's found the secret of how to shut up my whining :naughty:

:shocked:

Oh MIKA :bow: :bow: :bow::kaf:

Hehe :naughty:

and have fun while doing it... :mf_rosetinted: isn't he smart..? :fisch:

oh thats nice@kelz, but dont worry its more than over now, burried and over

plusi dont mind about people disliking me, i think i even quite enjoy it actually,lol

oh glad you like it, thats from timbiskup, but many other artists do the same kind of work

29xxdvc.gif

oh and check this, i like them, the booze boxes from tbiskup too

10xr1xy.gif

and from someone else

2eo8j29.jpg

and just for fun,lol

2dsr37r.jpg

ps:tthats nott luke JUBY, thats another one just in case

what's the buzz? now we cannot even declare openly that we love mika's blogs?

oh please!

i LOVE them...i think it's great news in comparison of the total NOTHING we've had for months.

i love almost everything he writes and posts....but you know me already, it's my way with him.

it's so good he can post things which apply to different kinds of ppl at a time...very clever, but ok, he's a wizard, he can do the trick!

i hope he won't get tired of it.

he probably will stop in august and most likely will slow them during busy periods...but hey! it's a start, and a real good one, i think.

we still miss some numbers in between, don't we? :blink:

Course not :mf_rosetinted:

But it's niiiiiiiiice :bleh

No :mf_rosetinted:

(really :roftl:)

Which insane person asked you to make that? :mf_rosetinted:

:drool::drool :drool

Well .... :roftl:

so Mister...

do you want play with mud?

ok, i don't care... :mf_rosetinted:

but... i saw the category of your blog...

are you sure "Education" is the right category? :shocked:

we still miss some numbers in between, don't we?

so... "education" for Mister Andy...

one, two, three........ fifteen (?)...... seventeen (?) :bleh:

dead sea vid is on mikasounds too now.

no comments yet...he said they would be enabled, but nothing yet.

i strongly hope he changed his mind and will never enable them.

i love mikasounds as it is...with nothing of our blabbering there to spoil it.

you can comment in his deep purple mikasoundsblog on youtube anyway.....:wink2: