• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Someone asked me .. otherwise I would never have done it :bleh:

mudww1.gif

:roftl: did you ask yourself?

The part where he goes "Grrrrrrr" at the end really sums up what I'd be doing the whole time.

what's the buzz? now we cannot even declare openly that we love mika's blogs?

oh please!

i LOVE them...i think it's great news in comparison of the total NOTHING we've had for months.

i love almost everything he writes and posts....but you know me already, it's my way with him.

it's so good he can post things which apply to different kinds of ppl at a time...very clever, but ok, he's a wizard, he can do the trick!

i hope he won't get tired of it.

he probably will stop in august and most likely will slow them during busy periods...but hey! it's a start, and a real good one, i think.

we still miss some numbers in between, don't we? :blink:

Robi, of course you can express how much you love the blogs.

I hope he doesn't get tired of it too. Because other than these I get nothing. :thumbdown: And these are fantastic.

The numbers are a mystery of their own.. But, no matter. Maybe they'll turn up when we least expect them :naughty:

dead sea vid is on mikasounds too now.

no comments yet...he said they would be enabled, but nothing yet.

i strongly hope he changed his mind and will never enable them.

i love mikasounds as it is...with nothing of our blabbering there to spoil it.

you can comment in his deep purple mikasoundsblog on youtube anyway.....:wink2:

I think if the comments are enabled they'll be hidden by a link located at the bottom of the blog and then when clicked it'll open the comment page. Hopefully.

:roftl: did you ask yourself?

The part where he goes "Grrrrrrr" at the end really sums up what I'd be doing the whole time.

:shocked: No!

What do you guys think of me.. :tears:

:roftl:

(No, seriously, someone asked .. wasn't planning it.. but if I can help anyone out.. :mf_rosetinted:)

Seemingly we treated him so badly here, he doesn't even want to remember... :sad: I'm sure there's no video nor anynithing at all on Madrid. Well, that's life, you can't please everybody, can you?:wink2:

must have been those awful fans at the m&G......

:naughty:

mud-ology? wiskology and greentealogy :punk:

teenager (minorenne) he is :blush-anim-cl:

don't be too hard to him...he's just had his white night, must be verrrry tired...a little bit like us after nyon..........:wink2:

ops, sorry, like ME after nyon...you never go to gigs abroad!:bleh:

How I love these blogs........

But yeah, how come there's none about Madrid??

And, am I the only one who doesn't know what a "white night" is? Anyone?

Staying up all day and night.. preferably drunk.

How I love these blogs........

But yeah, how come there's none about Madrid??

And, am I the only one who doesn't know what a "white night" is? Anyone?

Hi mi amor!! :huglove: Don't you say it like that in English? In Spanish is una noche en blanco, no sleep, just fun:naughty:

white nights are so common around here....italy, france, spain i think...

town administrators organize white nights during the summer...shops are open, music played in the streets, venues and bars open all night long...museums and exibitions too...big events going on during the night.

a white night in Rome, for instance, is something you would not easily forget!:wub2:

in italian: notte bianca

Staying up all day and night.. preferably drunk.

Thanks!! :thumb_yello:

Hi mi amor!! :huglove: Don't you say it like that in English? In Spanish is una noche en blanco, no sleep, just fun:naughty:

Hola! :huglove: Thanks! Maybe some people say that in English, but I've never ever heard it.... maybe we just don't use it in Ireland....maybe cos, that'd be just a normal night here... :roftl: oh I crack myself up sometimes

Aside: Mika, stop making blogs; I'm supposed to be studying :mf_rosetinted:

town administrators organize white nights during the summer...shops are open, music played in the streets, venues and bars open all night long...museums and exibitions too...big events going on during the night.

a white night in Rome, for instance, is something you would not easily forget!:wub2:

sounds coooooool!! Must try it in Rome sometime!!! :naughty:

I just realized...we're always making bets

And you're never paying up :sneaky2:

Is it just me or Audrey didn't like it much when Mika said something about her being the original Lollipop Girl?

I agree! She looked pretty pissed at him. And also when he calls her "only like 10 anyway" :naughty:

And clearly there's alot of hormones raging and drooling over mud on thighs.. (You sick puppies!!!!)

Mud on thighs?

:fisch:

mudonthigh.jpg

Actually, I have to say I am quite confused by the mud-on-thighs, because he's wearing what looks like pretty long shorts before, but then ... they're nowhere to be seen?

magicaldisappearingshorts.jpg

:lmao: Being in pain?

That's my name - don't wear it out! :lol3: :lol3:

I really really enjoy his blogs.

They are just like the sorts of things you put on youtube to show your family about your trips, the hotels, the beach, the mud, the cousins, I find it all very normal and appealing.

And I know there are many people on here who won't find it at all appealing. And they probably wouldn't watch family vids even from their own family. :naughty:

That's OK, isn't it?

We didn't all come here for the same reasons and we don't all stay for the same reasons. But I think I might put someone on the naughty step right now. :naughty: Stop picking fights about such nonsense.

a white night in Rome, for instance, is something you would not easily forget!

We have that in Madrid too, but don't go for it too much: after all, I can have my noche blanca every weekend if I want to, not like there's nothing open in Madrid at 5 AM:roftl:

Thanks!! :thumb_yello:

Hola! :huglove: Thanks! Maybe some people say that in English, but I've never ever heard it.... maybe we just don't use it in Ireland....maybe cos, that'd be just a normal night here... :roftl: oh I crack myself up sometimes

Aside: Mika, stop making blogs; I'm supposed to be studying :mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaa, yeah, maybe that's why. Mental note: go to Ireland NOW!!!:naughty: Now go back to study and I'll do the same:bleh:

They are just like the sorts of things you put on youtube to show your family about your trips, the hotels, the beach, the mud, the cousins, I find it all very normal and appealing.

And I know there are many people on here who won't find it at all appealing. And they probably wouldn't watch family vids even from their own family. :naughty:

That's OK, isn't it?

We didn't all come here for the same reasons and we don't all stay for the same reasons. But I think I might put someone on the naughty step right now. :naughty: Stop picking fights about such nonsense.

Spoken like a true mother!!! :thumb_yello:

That's OK, isn't it?

We didn't all come here for the same reasons and we don't all stay for the same reasons. But I think I might put someone on the naughty step right now. :naughty:Stop picking fights about such nonsense.

Was about time someone said that!:roftl::naughty: