Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Never thought of partying hard with green tea.

Green tea is the new vodka!!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Twenty page catch up again, this is getting shattering!

Firstly, LOL! as much as you want Mika!

I use it all the time, there is nothing wrong with it and at the risk of stirring people up again, it's a free country and he can use whatever computer speak he wants to!

Secondly, Blue Sky, I'd never heard of white night either, I call it an all nighter too. Guess I'm not entirely HIP to what the cool kids say either:floor:.

Thirdly, Mika's cousin Audrey, ROCKS! She's brilliant! She certainly knows how to wind him up, ha ha, which makes for a hilarious comedy moment.

Fourthly, sorry Avoca, have to agree to disagree with you on this, I don't think he comes across as all rock starish in the written blog. He sounds to me like a young guy who's been out for a great night out with his friends on holiday. It reminds me of all the stories I used to hear from some of my workmates, when I worked in a factory a few years back, when they went to places like Ibiza of Magaluf, and their wicked nights out. It kind of took me back a bit. I liked it. It made me wish I'd been out on nights like that, (although there was Glasgow last year:naughty:).

I'm finding I can't get enough of these blogs and vlogs, he really is spoiling us, and it's gonna be hard when he eases up on them in the next few weeks. But he needs a break and to get on with the album, so I guess I'll have to suck it up and let RL take over for a while.:naughty:

We have that in Madrid too, but don't go for it too much: after all, I can have my noche blanca every weekend if I want to, not like there's nothing open in Madrid at 5 AM:roftl:

Hahahaa, yeah, maybe that's why. Mental note: go to Ireland NOW!!!:naughty: Now go back to study and I'll do the same:bleh:

:naughty: Yes sir. hahahahaha

Secondly, Blue Sky, I'd never heard of white night either, I call it an all nighter too. Guess I'm not entirely HIP to what the cool kids say either.

Thirdly, Mika's cousin Audrey, ROCKS! She's brilliant! She certainly knows how to wind him up, ha ha, which makes for a hilarious comedy moment.

Fourthly, sorry Avoca, have to agree to disagree with you on this, I don't think he comes across as all rock starish in the written blog. He sounds to me like a young guy who's been out for a great night out with his friends on holiday. It reminds me of all the stories I used to hear from some of my workmates, when I worked in a factory a few years back, when they went to places like Ibiza of Magaluf, and their wicked nights out. It kind of took me back a bit. I liked it. It made me wish I'd been out on nights like that, (although there was Glasgow last year).

I'm finding I can't get enough of these blogs and vlogs, he really is spoiling us, and it's gonna be hard when he eases up on them in the next few weeks. But he needs a break and to get on with the album, so I guess I'll have to suck it up and let RL take over for a while.:naughty:

Good! all-nighter is more like it :naughty:

Yep I have to agree, my impression of it was that he's a guy having loads of fun and really excited about how great the show went....kinda like a kid at Christmas :naughty:

Mud on thighs?

:fisch:

mudonthigh.jpg

Actually, I have to say I am quite confused by the mud-on-thighs, because he's wearing what looks like pretty long shorts before, but then ... they're nowhere to be seen?

magicaldisappearingshorts.jpg

Yeah . . . you're right . . . It seems like he take off the shorts . . . :naughty:

:naughty: Yes sir. hahahahaha

Good! all-nighter is more like it :naughty:

Yep I have to agree, my impression of it was that he's a guy having loads of fun and really excited about how great the show went....kinda like a kid at Christmas :naughty:

Hey Neeve, when we get him to agree with this Dublin gig, we'll have to take him out on a white night.

Down to the Quay and the Customs House. Show him a REALLY good night out:wink2:!

Hey Neeve, when we get him to agree with this Dublin gig, we'll have to take him out on a white night.

Down to the Quay and the Customs House. Show him a REALLY good night out:wink2:!

hehehehehe i like that plan!!! and especially the "WHEN we get him to agree" part :naughty: Yes, "white night" in Dublin......... :wink2::thumb_yello:

Yeah . . . you're right . . . It seems like he take off the shorts . . . :naughty:

I think he just pulled up the shorts to put the mud on his leg. Sorry to be a killjoy:naughty:.

If he was rockstar-ish, he wouldn't be bragging so much about staying up all night :naughty:

Girls!!

Ever rolled your shorts up not to get mud on them??:boxed:

Please. Hormones back in check now.:mf_rosetinted:

:floor: :floor:

But he already got mud on them to begin with :rolls_eyes: :naughty:

Girls!!

Ever rolled your shorts up not to get mud on them??:boxed:

Please. Hormones back in check now.:mf_rosetinted:

I think he just pulled up the shorts to put the mud on his leg. Sorry to be a killjoy:naughty:.

I was what I though first . . . I'm not that perv idiot, right ? :roftl:

But . . . look . . . they seem to pulled up . . . I don't know . . . It seems like he don't have them . . but whatever . . . I think he just pulled up to . :naughty:

Hey just wondering if this happened to anyone else...when I signed in to yt it said no new subscription posts or something like that, so I was going to sign out but I just decided to check his homepage and I saw that a new vlog has indeed been posted :blink:

Hey just wondering if this happened to anyone else...when I signed in to yt it said no new subscription posts or something like that, so I was going to sign out but I just decided to check his homepage and I saw that a new vlog has indeed been posted :blink:

Yes, me too. Youtube seems to be unable to keep up with our requests. :rolls_eyes:

Yes, me too. Youtube seems to be unable to keep up with our requests. :rolls_eyes:

ahh ok :naughty:

i thought yt hates me lol cause since yesterday i've been trying to leave a comment on the channel's "wall" but it keeps saying unable to post it or something :blink::boxed:

I was wondering 2 things . . .

1st what the heck are his close friends doing in Lebanon ?

2nd I was wondering how was the night of all band members . . . I mean . . . Did they go out too ?

I was what I though first . . . I'm not that perv idiot, right ? :roftl:

But . . . look . . . they seem to pulled up . . . I don't know . . . It seems like he don't have them . . but whatever . . . I think he just pulled up to . :naughty:

:lol3:

I think they're pretty short to begin with, I'm fairly sure they are the same shorts he was wearing in the Secret Garden video. But there is still too much thigh to equate to normal riding-up-from-lifting-your-leg-slightly :naughty::doh:

Yeah I got that too. :doh: