• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've made 5....just got to convert and uplaod them :lol3:

:licks_lips:

I must be stupid or something, but when I click on the title of the big video on someone's youtube profile page I expect it to take me to that video. I think I've watched the intro video about 400 times now - by accident :naughty:

this vid is sooooooooooooo funny:roftl:

It really made me laugh!!!!

his little cousin is such a cute little girl, typically middle eastern, it's lovely :)

btw who said all the mud thing will be glamoroussss???????:cool:

I must be stupid or something, but when I click on the title of the big video on someone's youtube profile page I expect it to take me to that video. I think I've watched the intro video about 400 times now - by accident :naughty:

Same here :naughty:

Me too :naughty:

I just checked, and it does go to the actual video for other people. :rolls_eyes: Good one Mika, way to break your youtube.

I mentioned that in my youtube comment!!!

Me too! :naughty:

The site is not working :crybaby:

:jawdrop::crybaby:

CREEPY?

ffde59b7.gif

not at all...:mf_rosetinted:

my first attempt EVER to make a gif... I just had to.. :naughty:

:drool::drool:

You know I blame you lot and Mika for my pervy thoughts... you just had to make a gif of that didn't you... :shocked:

I should stop staring at it... but so many have quoted it after.... I AM DOOMED :wub2:

*Want's to run my hands over Mika's bare chest .... like that ..... alot .... but without the mud*

Yes, it's what I'm best at, being gone. *zhhz*

If this is how you act online, I'm wearing protective padding when we get around to hanging out in person.

Wise move.. :naughty: Don't forget your cup.

Same here..

one that I use to make GIFs :sad:

Which one do you use?

Oh no! But you make such nice ones...do you know of any other site to use?

Didn't you used to make them?

You know I blame you lot and Mika for my pervy thoughts... you just had to make a gif of that didn't you... :shocked:

I should stop staring at it... but so many have quoted it after.... I AM DOOMED :wub2:

*Want's to run my hands over Mika's bare chest .... like that ..... alot .... but without the mud*

I wouldn't mind if the mud WAS there....Mika's chest is Mika's chest.:bleh:

Way to say what everyone's been thinking :naughty:

I find it amusing that Mika's Youtube-avatar is now him with his whiney-whiney face :lol3:

Wise move.. :naughty: Don't forget your cup.

Same here..

Which one do you use?

Didn't you used to make them?

I do, but the process takes so long that I only make them if I see something I really like or if someone specifically asks me to do one for them.

EDIT* *covers self* Do we really need to go after the family jewels? I'm rather fond of them and would not like to see them damaged.:naughty:

Oh, I hadn't heard of that one...there are a few out there. I can't remember the one that I use atm, but I know there's others.

I'm so so sorry!! :mf_rosetinted:

nah NOT really! :naughty:

I'm not sorry .... I'm just used to my fate looking in threads like these... you lot and that curly haired guy will be the death of me.... and soon..... :eek:

But please keep making your damn fine gifs... I can come back from the dead and do so frequently... :lmfao: