Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

:lmfao:

You guys make me crack up.... See I've now gone insane... so definitely court action will ensue... :wink2:

If I can remember what my complaint is... staring at the viddie bit has made me forget everything.... :boxed:

*keeps a close eye on this thread*

Try to keep it clean girls. :naughty:

:shocked:

But it's not our fault... we're blameless this time... it's Meeks fault... what with mud smearing and looking all whiny and then sexy and everything... we're full of pure thoughts normally .... I BLAME MIKA FOR EVERYTHING...

*I think that'll work*

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

almost done :naughty:

Can't wait! Maybe it'll be clean enough to get us out of this track we've gotten stuck on...too much more of this and Diana will get serious about the discipline.

Only Mike :das:

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

and on that note I'm going to bed..

Ommmmmmmmmmsomethingcleannexttimemikapleaseeeeeeee.

Not Mike! He's never around for longer than 3 seconds!

Clean would be a unpleasant change.:bleh:

Just posting this one because I deleted the other one (this one should work in Internet Explorer & Firefox, the other one didn't work that well in Firefox..)

muddin0.gif

Can't wait! Maybe it'll be clean enough to get us out of this track we've gotten stuck on...too much more of this and Diana will get serious about the discipline.

....not quite :naughty:

He did it...he posted the Dead Sea video!

Ewww...horse spit *shudders*

Mystery solved: Audrey is 12.

Whoever that other person was with Audrey, she's so great---she threw mud on Mika and his reaction was "aaaaggggh":roftl: I also like how he was like, "don't get the camera wet" but then went along and covered himself in mud anyways. Awesome.

My favourite part was the end...

"So you're supposed to get this mud and splash it all over your body. And apparently it's supposed to be very good for you. I better (swear word) hope so...I'm ready to...it feels disgusting. I'm done. I'm done, I'm...frankly I'm finished. Ugggh"

Ahh, thank you! I'm not allowed to play the sound on this computer and it's been driving me crazy trying to read lips.:naughty:

:lmfao:

You guys make me crack up.... See I've now gone insane... so definitely court action will ensue... :wink2:

If I can remember what my complaint is... staring at the viddie bit has made me forget everything.... :boxed:

:shocked:

But it's not our fault... we're blameless this time... it's Meeks fault... what with mud smearing and looking all whiny and then sexy and everything... we're full of pure thoughts normally .... I BLAME MIKA FOR EVERYTHING...

*I think that'll work*

Yeah, she might buy that. Although she just needs to mosey on over to a certain pics thread to know it's not true.:bleh:

Here you go pervs

7.gif

8-1.gif

6.gif

4.gif

5.gif

*Stamps foot*

Stop it... Stop it... Stop it... :eek:

OK... Carry on then *Sigh*

:wub2:

Ahh, thank you! I'm not allowed to play the sound on this computer and it's been driving me crazy trying to read lips.:naughty:

You are very welcome:biggrin2::naughty:

I don't know if this helps any but you could plug in headphones into your speakers if noise is the issue. I do that sometimes hehe

I don't know if this helps any but you could plug in headphones into your speakers if noise is the issue. I do that sometimes hehe

I do that all the time... I'm never alone on my laptop... seeing as I'm in the living room with my mother and brother and they're watching tv etc... I do get some strange looks though sometimes... it must be the giggling... :wink2:

Yeah! I usually do that, but I forgot to bring my headphones today, darn it.:boxed:

Oooh snap! :lmfao:

Now you're studying anatomy :das:

Oh, don't get me started. The course actually is Human Biology and Anatomy and we're on the chapter of reproductive organs and sex hormones and-

...I'm going to stop this train of thought and leave before a mod comes along.:blush-anim-cl:

Bye, girls! Nice chatting with you.