Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, don't get me started. The course actually is Human Biology and Anatomy and we're on the chapter of reproductive organs and sex hormones and-

...I'm going to stop this train of thought and leave before a mod comes along.:blush-anim-cl:

Bye, girls! Nice chatting with you.

I bet you'll be discussing with your teacher a lot :lol3:

"So I just saw this video, and the way he rubbed his thigh looked very therapeutic. In fact, whenever he rubbed mud on himself it looked therapetic :wink2:"

Have fun! :bleh:

I do that all the time... I'm never alone on my laptop... seeing as I'm in the living room with my mother and brother and they're watching tv etc... I do get some strange looks though sometimes... it must be the giggling... :wink2:

Hahaha that's awesome.

I'm just imagining you laughing to yourself and your mom and brother having this reaction:shocked:

Yeah! I usually do that, but I forgot to bring my headphones today, darn it.:boxed:

Oh, don't get me started. The course actually is Human Biology and Anatomy and we're on the chapter of reproductive organs and sex hormones and-

...I'm going to stop this train of thought and leave before a mod comes along.:blush-anim-cl:

Bye, girls! Nice chatting with you.

Oh Gaaawd:roftl:

Bye:huglove:

Yep you did !!!:naughty:

and i am transparent :roftl:

:lmao:

I bet you'll be discussing with your teacher a lot :lol3:

"So I just saw this video, and the way he rubbed his thigh looked very therapeutic. In fact, whenever he rubbed mud on himself it looked therapetic :wink2:"

Have fun! :bleh:

That's not even anatomy, is it? :lmfao:

"Just a little something for my MFC girls...*cue sultry look* That should keep my gig sales up for another month or so."

7.gif

:floor:

Here you go pervs

:licks_lips::stretcher:

Omg! My computer hates you, but I love them! :lol3:

Whining, random staring, mud rubbing, thigh rubbing, a bit more whining, yes, you got it all!

*saves*

...I'm going to stop this train of thought and leave before a mod comes along.

:roftl:

Omg, Okay, I think I need to call it a night.

Good luck with your case Laurel, but you don't stand a chance with Mika going around practicing his serious look all the time :rolls_eyes: