Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just realized he wrote this, "Ill be posting every few hours about my trip to Beirut."

Wow...we got what we asked for didn't we?:roftl:

I know I saw that too, but I won't hold him to it :naughty:

if I have the chance, I'll ask him about this comment facility at the gig.. I have another prior question I wanna ask him, but this comes next. :thumb_yello:

It would be great if you get to ask him :biggrin2:

I know I saw that too, but I won't hold him to it :naughty:

Laughing out loud

Well, he kept his words on the mikasounds stuff so far, so we'll see. Plus he only mentioned the every few hours for the Beirut thing.

laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

Well, he kept his words on the mikasounds stuff so far, so we'll see

laughing out loud

I mean if he doesn't get around to posting new blogs every few hours I won't hold it against him :wink2:

I mean if he doesn't get around to posting new blogs every few hours I won't hold it against him :wink2:

I don't think anyone will- every few hours is a lot and I would be glad to see them but also undertsand the man is busy and wouldn't be upset.

I'm glad the blogs are getting more frequent, and I'm excited about the upcoming Beruit gig (god I wish I could go!), but can he please sort out the comments feature on the blogs, so we can comment on them!

I so wanted to say something about the Jim Wooding animations, they are fantastic, but couldn't.

I left a comment on Myspace but that'll get buried among all the other comments, and he probably won't see it. It's really frustrating!:hair:

I'm glad the blogs are getting more frequent, and I'm excited about the upcoming Beruit gig (god I wish I could go!), but can he please sort out the comments feature on the blogs, so we can comment on them!

I so wanted to say something about the Jim Wooding animations, they are fantastic, but couldn't.

I left a comment on Myspace but that'll get buried among all the other comments, and he probably won't see it. It's really frustrating!:hair:

Yup sure it is :thumbdown:

I know...the Beirut show would be fantastic to attend:thumb_yello:

So I guess I shouldn't really worry that much about not having a MySpace accont and not being able to leave a comment then?

I know...the Beirut show would be fantastic to attend:thumb_yello:

So I guess I shouldn't really worry that much about not having a MySpace accont and not being able to leave a comment then?

You can comment on myspace, but you can't comment on MikaSounds

I see. But I don't have a MySpace is what I meant.

Oh ok....I would say you should get one, but whatever is posted on there gets posted on here so there's really no point :naughty:

Don't worry about creeps, you can set your profile to private and everything :wink2:

Oh cool, that's good...hmmm...I want one now. I feel so dumb because everyone has a MySpace and/or Facebook and I have neither. Though if I had to choose, I'd want a MySpace first.

Oh cool, that's good...hmmm...I want one now. I feel so dumb because everyone has a MySpace and/or Facebook and I have neither. Though if I had to choose, I'd want a MySpace first.

You should get one :naughty:

Get it get it get it :fisch: