Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried to stay restrained on the YouTube comments but here, I shall let it out.

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:stretcher:

OMG! OMG! Champs Elysees! I've wanted this for forever and day! :mf_lustslow:

And it's all casual and rehearsal-y and acoustic like! Aahhh! :wub2:

Someone, pinch me. Am I dreaming?! If you had told me three months ago that we'd get video footage of Mika rehearsing this song in some livingroom, I never would have believed it. Not in a kazillion years.

Gawd. The tone of his voice. Sorry Joe Dassin, this song was made for Mika's voice. Really.

I think our next project is to send a basket of fruit to Doriand for helping Mika out with this. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I tried to stay restrained on the YouTube comments but here, I shall let it out.

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

:stretcher:

And it's all casual and rehearsal-y and acoustic like! Aahhh! :wub2:

Someone, pinch me. Am I dreaming?! If you had told me three months ago that we'd get video footage of Mika rehearsing this song in some livingroom, I never would have believed it. Not in a kazillion years.

Gawd. The tone of his voice. Sorry Joe Dassin, this song was made for Mika's voice. Really.

I think our next project is to send a basket of fruit to Doriand for helping Mika out with this. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'm curious now Mana! I wanna know what you said!

*toodles off to youtube*

(oh, btw, your link didn't work for me)

You know how that could be interpreted??

Well, that's the conclusion my mind jumped to. I blame MFC.

You were perverted before you came here.

:roftl::roftl:

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

And it's all casual and rehearsal-y and acoustic like! Aahhh!

keepnormal.gif

:naughty:

OMG! I was so excited I didn't even double check my linky! How unlike me is THAT?! :shocked:

http://doriand.artistes.universalmusic.fr/

Oh and this is the whole reason I came back to this thread in the first place. I wanted to post this. But Mika distracted me. :blush-anim-cl:

Still, this pic was asking for it:

mika_cookie.jpg

OMG! I was so excited I didn't even double check my linky! How unlike me is THAT?! :shocked:

http://doriand.artistes.universalmusic.fr/

Oh and this is the whole reason I came back to this thread in the first place. I wanted to post this. But Mika distracted me. :blush-anim-cl:

Still, this pic was asking for it:

mika_cookie.jpg

Thankyou. That link worked. (He's got green eyes).

Sooo... conceited wombat hey? OK, I get the conceited part (I mean, I personally wouldn't have called you conceited but you can offend yourself in any way you want lol) but why a wombat? What has our little native Australian animal every done to you to deserve that?

Oh and as soon as I saw the pic I thought "It should be an apple!"

Oh god! I can't keep up with those blogs anymore, i wake up log in and finding 2 more, Love the Champs Elysees video, and David playing the trumpet.:thumb_yello:

Psssst. It's a trombone.

:licks_lips:

Pfft I just ate the most gigantic amount of my life of just chips and salsa and smoothie...and am still hungry :naughty:

*goes to get chocolate soymilk*

:tears:

Can you send some over to me please?:naughty:

I hate when there's nothing to eat! Hahah.

Ahhh. Gotta go...Goodnight everyone!!:bye:

Sooo... conceited wombat hey? OK, I get the conceited part (I mean, I personally wouldn't have called you conceited but you can offend yourself in any way you want lol) but why a wombat? What has our little native Australian animal every done to you to deserve that?

Bwahaha, you sniffed me out! :wink2:

The username comes from a conversation I once had where I was talking with someone, and they asked me if I could be any animal what would I be. I, of course, said a wombat. (I'm rather in love with wombats - they're so cute!)

Then I was like "Actually, if I were a wombat, I'd just sit in front of a mirror all day going 'ooh, pretty pretty, lookit me, I'm so pretty!" And they were like "Ohh, so you'd be a Conceited Wombat!"

And yeah. That's that. :naughty:

Actually, that prolly would have been my MFC username, too, if I hadn't just finished watching an interview where Mika talks about Chew Chew before I signed up. I had this vision of a monkey who dines on lollipops in my head when I joined MFC. :blush-anim-cl:

Bwahaha, you sniffed me out! :wink2:

The username comes from a conversation I once had where I was talking with someone, and they asked me if I could be any animal what would I be. I, of course, said a wombat. (I'm rather in love with wombats - they're so cute!)

Then I was like "Actually, if I were a wombat, I'd just sit in front of a mirror all day going 'ooh, pretty pretty, lookit me, I'm so pretty!" And they were like "Ohh, so you'd be a Conceited Wombat!"

And yeah. That's that. :naughty:

Actually, that prolly would have been my MFC username, too, if I hadn't just finished watching an interview where Mika talks about Chew Chew before I signed up. I had this vision of a monkey who dines on lollipops in my head when I joined MFC. :blush-anim-cl:

Wombats.... cute? :blink: Ummm, I guess. They've got a nasty bite on them though and as a digging animal, pretty sharp claws. They can also weigh as much as my 11 yr old son! He could knock me over if he had a mind to, and so could a wombat! I'll leave them to your affections....

Wombats.... cute? :blink: Ummm, I guess. They've got a nasty bite on them though and as a digging animal, pretty sharp claws. They can also weigh as much as my 11 yr old son! He could knock me over if he had a mind to, and so could a wombat! I'll leave them to your affections....

Awwww, what's not to love? :naughty:

Is anyone else in love with the tone to his voice when he sings the line "du soir au matin"...? It's at about 1:57 in the video.

Love, LOVE LOVE. I think my neighbours hate me. I've played it four billion times at stupid volumes, and it's midnight. :naughty:

Must. Put. Self. To. Bed!

He could knock me over if he had a mind to, and so could a wombat! I'll leave them to your affections....

Just 'cause something can knock you over and bite you, doesn't mean it's not loveable! :wub2:

wombat.jpg

Is anyone else in love with the tone to his voice when he sings the line "du soir au matin"...? It's at about 1:57 in the video.

Love, LOVE LOVE. I think my neighbours hate me. I've played it four billion times at stupid volumes, and it's midnight. :naughty:

Must. Put. Self. To. Bed!

Just 'cause something can knock you over and bite you, doesn't mean it's not loveable! :wub2:

wombat.jpg

Yeah--when he sings 'matin' expecially, with the little grace note...classic :wub2:

And I love wombats.