Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

Actually, I'm surprised no-one's commented yet on the matching stripey outfits! Very.... interesting! (Actually I think they're kind of cute.... and yes, so are wombats).

Edit: You're probably gonna tell me that they wore those for the gig and you've all seen them already. Well, I haven't read that gig thread. And in a picture en masse like that, they're quite something!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-sigh- I know

Is it me, or does Mika look like he's in the bathroom in the pictures he posted on MikaSounds?

That's what I was thinking :fisch:

I tried to stay restrained on the YouTube comments but here, I shall let it out.

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Gawd. The tone of his voice. Sorry Joe Dassin, this song was made for Mika's voice. Really.

Haha, if we take all the songs that are made for Mika's voice, and make him record them, we'll have him pretty occupied for let's say, a decade :roftl:

Oh and this is the whole reason I came back to this thread in the first place. I wanted to post this. But Mika distracted me.

Still, this pic was asking for it:

mika_cookie.jpg

Haha! :lol3: I had thought of an apple :roftl:

For Mana, and whoever else wants it:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16056

Thanks! :flowers2: I was about to complain how RealPlayer doesn't let me dl the thing and vixy is giving me the video but not the sound in the avi option :insane:

It is always very convenient to come back on later in the day and check Fmbm's siggies, and thus find out there have been new blog posts!!:roftl::roftl:

*sigh*

We are all gonna die of cute-Mika overload.

What a way to go:wub2:

It is always very convenient to come back on later in the day and check Fmbm's siggies, and thus find out there have been new blog posts!!:roftl::roftl:

*sigh*

We are all gonna die of cute-Mika overload.

What a way to go:wub2:

:naughty:

I'd gladly die like that :wub2:

I loved them :wub2: Although I didn't understand the first one but thanks for the translation! And the second one was just.. AMAZING, his voice was stunning! Not fair that the longest vid needs to be in French!! :naughty:

Is there an English translation of the 12th vid somewhere?

He just said he's a donkey.

Really, Kelzy, if you want (to understand) the best of Meeks (his long blogs) you really should learn French. :das:

Thanks for the translation of the 1st one :original:

I totally love the second one :wub2: He looks so sleepy at the beginning :bleh:

And Martin's look at 1:30 I don't know but it is so funny :roftl:

in a resume of what he says

hi it's mika and i'm here with dorion (i think)

backstage in laroche francofolie

dorion wrote the words to grace kelly in french

he is telling me that i made mistakes while singing it in aix-les-bains

(then he tells him what mistakes he did) then mika tries to say the words properly. then mika says that he is a dunkey for making mistakes.

he explains to the guy that this is a blog.

the guy has no idea what a blog is, he thinks it is live.

the guy ask him where are the people? he said well this is a blog

not live. he asked him if he knows anything about computers and internet. mika calls him a donkey. (jokingly)

mika tells him that this is not a vacation movie, that it is a blog.

they are backstage right now, but they have to go back to his hotel in ile doree to practice french grace kelly and also another french song, maybe from joe dassin or michel fugain.

mika also mentions that politically, some people are saying he shouldn't sing at the francofolies, because he is not french. but he says that he was born in beirut, but his childhood was spent in france and that his first language was french. he gave an interview 20 min. before this blog and he said he was nervous but in the end, he will do what he does best and that is to sing on stage. but he will speak french. he has one hour to go practice and that he is wearing to watches to keep track of time

voila!

sacrebleu, je me pens twas{?!} Mikas!:huh:

cest incroyable...non :meow:

Really, Kelzy, if you want (to understand) the best of Meeks (his long blogs) you really should learn French. :das:

I learnt French when I was alot younger, and can still read it ok, but it's more difficult to hear and understand it.

But I'd like to learn again.. I could do with a tutor.. :fisch:

Mika worries too much and doesn't say/know the truth. :sneaky2:

The truth is that the Francofolies are made for French-speaking people who sings in French. It's not only for French people. There are people from Africa, Canada,...

Even Air and another band (i can't remember the name but the singer is with Sofia Coppola) have never been invited although they're French because they sing in English.

But this year, they invited people who doesn't sing in French like the Do and Mika because of their relationship with France. The Do didn't even sing a song in French.

Don't call it "politics". It's only because it used to be a place only for French-speaking song.

Mika, don't be a drama queen. It's not against you. It's not personal.

sacrebleu, je me pens twas{?!} Mikas!:huh:

cest incroyable...non :meow:

Ha, what a debut! Never heard/saw you curse in French! So cute :wub2:

I learnt French when I was alot younger, and can still read it ok, but it's more difficult to hear and understand it.

But I'd like to learn again.. I could do with a tutor.. :fisch:

Hmm, I'd be willing to share [a particular] one with you :naughty:

But then I guess we'd learn the Mikancais instead of the grammatically correct thing :naughty:

Mika worries too much and doesn't say/know the truth. :sneaky2:

The truth is that the Francofolies are made for French-speaking people who sings in French. It's not only for French people. There are people from Africa, Canada,...

Even Air and another band (i can't remember the name but the singer is with Sofia Coppola) have never been invited although they're French because they sing in English.

But this year, they invited people who doesn't sing in French like the Do and Mika because of their relationship with France. The Do didn't even sing a song in French.

Don't call it "politics". It's only because it used to be a place only for French-speaking song.

Mika, don't be a drama queen. It's not against you. It's not personal.

He probably just lacked the right words and had to circumscribe it a bit. :bleh::wub2:

But then I guess we'd learn the Mikancais instead of the grammatically correct thing :naughty:

:roftl:

Oh, please share.. I enjoy learning things the wrong way and making a (donkey) ass out of myself. :naughty:

Sacrebleu. :roftl: It makes me think about horses, middle age, kingdom,... :thumb_yello:

:naughty: I think so.