Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is it that everytime I continuously refresh the page I never see anything new. And when I accidentally forget about refreshing the page there's a new blog no wait not one but two! Oh well, I'm not complaining :naughty:

Lmao, I'm glad he doesn't regret wearing those trousers! That'll make Rose happy :naughty:

And loving those watches! :mf_lustslow:

Why is it that everytime I continuously refresh the page I never see anything new. And when I accidentally forget about refreshing the page there's a new blog no wait not one but two! Oh well, I'm not complaining :naughty:

Lmao, I'm glad he doesn't regret wearing those trousers! That'll make Rose happy :naughty:

Same:naughty:

Why is it that everytime I continuously refresh the page I never see anything new. And when I accidentally forget about refreshing the page there's a new blog no wait not one but two! Oh well, I'm not complaining

Lmao, I'm glad he doesn't regret wearing those trousers! That'll make Rose happy

Oh damn another new one! :lmao:

oooh watches :drool: I love watches :naughty:

Notice he doesn't put who they're by :lol3:

I know already Mika:mf_rosetinted:

Danika, I was cracking up when the 2 new videos were posted after you went to bed hahaha:roftl:

"Do I regret them?"

He better not.. :das:

"No fu**in way! LOL love em."

2 things I hate about him:

- using fu** and fu**in to much

- using "lol", it just doesn't fit him..

:sneaky2:

fu*kin hits him very well :mf_lustslow:

and lol too. it makes him sounds young :roftl::roftl:

We LOVE those watches. We just HAVE to have those Andy Warhol ones! They are too cute! Every watch that Mika has, it's sooo our taste. We already have that rubix cube designed one because we loved it. And we are lovin' Mika and his lovely blog posts. LOLLLLL, haha. I wouldn't regret wearing those pants either, haha.

The Meyer Twins

Danika, I was cracking up when the 2 new videos were posted after you went to bed hahaha:roftl:

Harsh :sneaky2: I noticed what time you said NEW VIDEO! And I was like, shoot! I knew I should have gone to bed later :naughty: But hey, I guess I had to feel what you were feeling at one point. But at least you have someone waking you up telling you that new vids have been posted :sad:

The watches blog is not signed with M.. then it's not you who wrote it Mika :naughty:

We demand him to put the M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!M!x!

:naughty:

Harsh :sneaky2: I noticed what time you said NEW VIDEO! And I was like, shoot! I knew I should have gone to bed later :naughty: But hey, I guess I had to feel what you were feeling at one point. But at least you have someone waking you up telling you that new vids have been posted :sad:

Awww. I would text you, but my phone's a little piece of sh*t and can't text across sea or whatever:thumbdown:

SACV BLé I'm so ignorant ahaha :floor:

A stereotypical french curse that is actually never used by real french people. Same as the mustache and the beret - something only non-french people think is typical of the French.

Non-French Guy trying to be French: Sacré bleu! I hev left my béret and stripy chemise in zee Café.

Real French Guy: *rolls eyes*

LMAO!! sacrebleu..its been AGES that i didnt say that,damn!Bloodymarymotherofjesus!!! Im going to reuse it from now on, because its funny,lol@strippy chemise, im amazed by your french these days and it reminds me that i must try to stutter some italian, all i know is stronzo and im afraid it wont make it,lol

There's something saying Login at the top of the page

But I can't login to comment :(

oh wait it's me writing login to search the word:roftl:

what you write appears up there

what a funny site

Dibujo-6.jpg

Awww. I would text you, but my phone's a little piece of sh*t and can't text across sea or whatever:thumbdown:

It's ok, it'd probably cost you a lot texting me everynight a new vid or blog get's put on :naughty: