Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im already spoiled, i need at least one video per day or im getting mad. :roftl:

Not the only one :roftl: I think we're getting too used to expecting something everyday now :naughty: Makes me wonder what I did with my life last year when he didn't upload anything :blink:

Not the only one :roftl: I think we're getting too used to expecting something everyday now :naughty: Makes me wonder what I did with my life last year when he didn't upload anything :blink:

yeah i mean we didnt get any blogs any videos, AT ALL.

and now were getting them every day, and sometimes even more than one, how is this going to end ? :mf_boff:

lol it will never ends.

yeah i mean we didnt get any blogs any videos, AT ALL.

and now were getting them every day, and sometimes even more than one, how is this going to end ? :mf_boff:

lol it will never ends.

How did we survive? :naughty:

Well hopefully they won't ever end, even when we're all grey and old :naughty::old:

:shocked::wub2::mf_lustslow::wub2:

I think this is my fav so far!!!!!!

I love to hear him sing in french yipeeeee!!!!!

I love it too :wub2: And Martin's look at 1:30 is so funny he's like "Hello.. yes it's me..Monsieur Martin" :roftl:

But last year he had these insane promo activities going on, that was ALMOST like blogging, just a little less varied. Thank God he's not posting blog after blog telling everyone how he was born in Beirut in 1983, then lived there for a year before they moved to Paris, where they were staying for 8 years until his dad was taken effectively hostage and they only got a fax every other day and finally moved over to London where he was bullied, taken out of shool and ended up in a creepy opera about a Dyer's wife without a shadow, swallowed by the earth, did chewing gum jingles and recorded that Pilgrim thing (which I will btw, now that I reminded myself of its existence, listen to, haha). .. and so on...

...and if he was about to tell it once or twice or thirty times again, I'd still be listening :wub2::wub2:

and i thought its a new one :sneaky2::roftl:

me too:sneaky2:

MIKA, please!! I can't keep up!! You're to fast!!

sssssssh!

he can hear you:shocked:

Well hopefully they won't ever end, even when we're all grey and old :naughty:

i hope:wub2::wub2:

But last year he had these insane promo activities going on, that was ALMOST like blogging, just a little less varied. Thank God he's not posting blog after blog telling everyone how he was born in Beirut in 1983, then lived there for a year before they moved to Paris, where they were staying for 8 years until his dad was taken effectively hostage and they only got a fax every other day and finally moved over to London where he was bullied, taken out of shool and ended up in a creepy opera about a Dyer's wife without a shadow, swallowed by the earth, did chewing gum jingles and recorded that Pilgrim thing (which I will btw, now that I reminded myself of its existence, listen to, haha). .. and so on...

...and if he was about to tell it once or twice or thirty times again, I'd still be listening :wub2::wub2:

You've heard that story once too many times :naughty: Maybe if he changed it a bit :fisch:

you forgot the piono lessons!

Alla aradakov: Niet miika! Concentrate!:bonk:

you forgot the piono lessons!

Alla aradakov: Niet miika! Concentrate!:bonk:

Nah, dilek :bonk: you've got it aaaall wrong. :huglove:

Alla... those were the singing lessons :naughty: lalala, you know :wink2:

About the piano lessons, that was another problem, because he couldn't read music he had to play by ear and so his piano teacher played him the note and then the Mighty one sang it and being able to sing it, he'd be able to play it. SO.

Oh dear, what's wrong with me? :blink:

About the piano lessons, that was another problem, because he couldn't read music he had to play by ear and so his piano teacher played him the note and then the Mighty one sang it and being able to sing it, he'd be able to play it. SO.

You know too much...:mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

Geee!!!!!!! your incredibble memory scares me!

:bow:

AND last year was a good year for remixing quotes, right v_s? :naughty:

AND last year was a good year for remixing quotes, right v_s? :naughty:

Errrm....girl_blush2.gif

Hadn't thought of that. Okay, now it seems a bit less scary to me that I have all that infomation reverberating in my empty head. :doh:

Or have you not seen the Les Champs-Elysées and the one where he's speaking french?

I have to tell you that I always find out about the new videoblogs from your siggie :roftl: you're fast!

by the way I like the new one! Keep posting more and more, MIKA!