Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

I have to tell you that I always find out about the new videoblogs from your siggie :roftl: you're fast!

I just stay up all night and have nothing better to do than make GIFs :naughty:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the second animation he looks like he's wearing a straitjacket. Very sympathetic!

I know that's what I thought! :lol3:

Aww Mika's a psycho like me:wub2:and all of MFC

Yeah, but how do you get videos form youtube onto movie maker? Then into your sig?

It's kind of a long process, but I guess I don't have anything better to do, so I will explain :naughty:

First you find a video you want use that are compatible with this website. You take the URL of the video you want, post it in the correct space and convert it to "Motion Picture Expert Group (.mpg, .mpeg, .vob)" After it's done converting, right click on the link you are given and choose "Save Target As..." Save it to where you want and then open WMM. Click on "Import Video" and choose the movie you have just downloaded. Next choose what part of the video you want and adjust the length and such of it. (I can't really explain that part...it's sort of just something you have to know how to do on your own haha). When you're done, click "Save to My Computer"....enter a name for it and click "next".

Choose the "Best fit to file size" and change the "MB" to "KB" and press the arrow down until it's somewhere between 80-100. Click "next" again and then press "close"

Then you will need to convert that to GIF format, so I use this GIF-making website. Scroll down and click on "browse". Find the clip you just made and upload it. When it is done, the page will refresh and you will find you animated GIF at the bottom. Right click on it and save it to your pictures or wherever. Then upload it to Photobucket and voila.

FYI, GIFs shouldn't be longer than 10 seconds or so.

I hope that helps you.

And when you're converting the video, make sure the link is http://www.youtube.com/whatevernonsensegoeshere

and not

http://www.ca.youtube.com/whatevernonsensegoeshere. Ok?

thats a good explaination you gave there on gifs!:wink2:

I made a few of my own ages ago, but I did it a completely different way:naughty:

I love the 2 you have in you sig right now:wub2:

Oh and I just want to ask everyone,

Am I the only one who finds Mika's blog really confusing?

There is videos sometimes on the blog on youtube, that aren't on the Official blog yet, and then there is written blogs on the official site..but then they send you random e-mails telling you about all this....

what I mean is that I don't know which place Mika puts his new stuff all the time, one day myspace/youtube/mikasounds?!?!?!?

sorry If I'm not making sense...but I feel as if I'm missing something because I don't know where to look:naughty:

thats a good explaination you gave there on gifs!:wink2:

I made a few of my own ages ago, but I did it a completely different way:naughty:

I love the 2 you have in you sig right now:wub2:

Oh and I just want to ask everyone,

Am I the only one who finds Mika's blog really confusing?

There is videos sometimes on the blog on youtube, that aren't on the Official blog yet, and then there is written blogs on the official site..but then they send you random e-mails telling you about all this....

what I mean is that I don't know which place Mika puts his new stuff all the time, one day myspace/youtube/mikasounds?!?!?!?

sorry If I'm not making sense...but I feel as if I'm missing something because I don't know where to look:naughty:

Thanks! :wink2:

Yeah, I just check everything :naughty:

It's kind of a long process, but I guess I don't have anything better to do, so I will explain :naughty:

First you find a video you want use that are compatible with this website. You take the URL of the video you want, post it in the correct space and convert it to "Motion Picture Expert Group (.mpg, .mpeg, .vob)" After it's done converting, right click on the link you are given and choose "Save Target As..." Save it to where you want and then open WMM. Click on "Import Video" and choose the movie you have just downloaded. Next choose what part of the video you want and adjust the length and such of it. (I can't really explain that part...it's sort of just something you have to know how to do on your own haha). When you're done, click "Save to My Computer"....enter a name for it and click "next".

Choose the "Best fit to file size" and change the "MB" to "KB" and press the arrow down until it's somewhere between 80-100. Click "next" again and then press "close"

Then you will need to convert that to GIF format, so I use this GIF-making website. Scroll down and click on "browse". Find the clip you just made and upload it. When it is done, the page will refresh and you will find you animated GIF at the bottom. Right click on it and save it to your pictures or wherever. Then upload it to Photobucket and voila.

FYI, GIFs shouldn't be longer than 10 seconds or so.

I hope that helps you.

And when you're converting the video, make sure the link is www.youtube.com/whatevernonsensegoeshere

and not

www.ca.youtube.com/whatevernonsensegoeshere. Ok?

thanks nono, will try later. My kitty's back home :)

thanks fmbm!!! :punk:

i`ve just done one

i had already downloaded all the mikasounds` vids :bleh:

i use zamzar.com/url

i`ll post it when it`s ready!

thanks so much again :)

Zamzar takes too long for me and sometimes I never even receive the email with the download:thumbdown:

I am so glad he is :bow:

yeah!! :bow: really, it makes me so happy when he makes them, even the most random pointless ones...actually they are usually the funniest:naughty:

I laughed so hard when I first saw the one where he's behind the door wearing his new trousers:lmao:

and the toe of his stripy socks!:naughty:

yeah!! :bow: really, it makes me so happy when he makes them, even the most random pointless ones...actually they are usually the funniest:naughty:

I laughed so hard when I first saw the one where he's behind the door wearing his new trousers:lmao:

and the toe of his stripy socks!:naughty:

Ooh I love that part :das:

I love any good shot of his long legs:mf_lustslow::wub2: