Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's not a problem So what's your whole nationality then? :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:my both parents are serbian, my origin story is so boring :naughty: hey, but you know what, I was born in Sarajevo, and now I live in Belgrade :naughty: sooo interesting :mf_rosetinted:

roftl:my both parents are serbian, my origin story is so boring :naughty: hey, but you know what, I was born in Sarajevo, and now I live in Belgrade :naughty: sooo interesting :mf_rosetinted:

Awesomeee :punk::punk:

Oh and ommmmmmmmmmmmmm

:roftl::roftl:my both parents are serbian, my origin story is so boring :naughty: hey, but you know what, I was born in Sarajevo, and now I live in Belgrade :naughty: sooo interesting :mf_rosetinted:

hmmmmmmm

interesting indeed:naughty:

:huglove:

edit:OMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

hmmmmmmm

interesting indeed:naughty:

:huglove:

edit:OMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

You missy haven't answered my question :sneaky2:

Are you blond in your avatar, or now I have eyes problems? (probably due to too much time on mfc :naughty::boxed:)

You missy haven't answered my question :sneaky2:

Are you blond in your avatar, or now I have eyes problems? (probably due to too much time on mfc :naughty::boxed:)

where did you ask it? i didn't see sorry:blush-anim-cl:

yup i'm blond now, you're eyes are fine:naughty:

where did you ask it? i didn't see sorry:blush-anim-cl:

yup i'm blond now, you're eyes are fine:naughty:

gentlmen prefer blonds, aren't they :das:

:naughty: ok, i'm relived, now i can peacefully go to sleep :naughty: it's been lovely talk to you girls, but i have to sleep from time to time :naughty: good night everyone :bye:

gentlmen prefer blonds, aren't they :das:

:naughty: ok, i'm relived, now i can peacefully go to sleep :naughty: it's been lovely talk to you girls, but i have to sleep from time to time :naughty: good night everyone :bye:

yeah they do:naughty:

night night:wub2:

MikaSoundsBlog signed in 15 mins ago. Hmmm. Ommmmmm

They always do that, then they sign off and post a video like 8 hours later :lol3:

Don't you have a plane to catch?:blink:

Oh My we hope that he will mention something about the album in a blog later on. That would be fabulous. Oh we can't wait any longer, we just can't!!!!!

I'm sure he'll mention something about the birthday gift in some form of a blog or another. Can't wait:biggrin2:

I'm sure he'll mention something about the birthday gift in some form of a blog or another. Can't wait:biggrin2:

I repeat: :doh:

My dumba** should've submitted a message/picture....now he'll think I don't care :no:

You didn't? Awww...that's okay. If we do one next year you'll have another chance:wink2:

I'll just include it in the Yearbook project or something haha

"P.S. Happy Belated Birthday Mikaaaa" :naughty: