Fmbm

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Lord, NO! :blink:

I mean I may be the only one shouting *eyes covered* 'MIKAAA, pull on your T-shirt again!!! You don't need to take it off!!! I don't want to see that!! I LOVE YOUU! DRESSED! SACREBLEU!' from the front at his gigs? :blink:

You're not the only one. I'm getting used to seeing him with his shirt off, but I don't particularly want to see it.... And there are a few others around who feel the same....

I was thinking...do you think she's going to post tonight or is she just going to go straight to bed?:naughty:

I hope she pooosts...:blush-anim-cl:

I'm hoping she posts at least a summary :naughty:

Hey!! So you went to Soak City? How fun!!

I'm great! And you?

Yeeahh! It was pretty fun :naughty: It had less slides and stuff then I thought though... All the roller coaster next door were so tempting! :naughty:

I'm good! I just woke up from a too-long nap and now I feel all groggy and sweaty and hot and Raaahh... :thumbdown:

Haha, I should take a shower...

You didn't either? Woohoo I'm not alone! :naughty:

Not much...waiting for a new blog and Avoca's report. You? How was Soak City?

:naughty:

Me too...

It was pretty fun! Read above haha...

:wub2: Did you have a good day today?

:naughty:

Me too...

It was pretty fun! Read above haha...

:wub2: Did you have a good day today?

Oh I see :naughty:

Well I'm glad you had fun :wink2:

My day is always the same: wake up, go on MFC, take a nap, wake up and go on MFC again, and then go to bed and repeat it all over.

I'm pathetic:thumbdown:

That's seriously all I do everyday

HEYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

HOW YOU DOING?

I'm good, thanks! You? :biggrin2:

Yeeahh! It was pretty fun It had less slides and stuff then I thought though... All the roller coaster next door were so tempting!

I'm good! I just woke up from a too-long nap and now I feel all groggy and sweaty and hot and Raaahh...

Haha, I should take a shower...

Oh...ugh. I hate that feeling! And then it always happens that since I slept during the day, I can't sleep at night. Then I'm sitting in my room at 3 in the morning literally doing nothing. Just sitting.:naughty:

That's why I need a computer in my own room.

Glad you had fuuun!

My day is always the same: wake up, go on MFC, take a nap, wake up and go on MFC again, and then go to bed and repeat it all over.

:lol3:

You're not pathetic. I'd be doing the same probably if it wasn't for my mom yelling in my ear all the time...:naughty:.

:lol3:

You're not pathetic. I'd be doing the same probably if it wasn't for my mom yelling in my ear all the time...:naughty:.

My mom's at work all day and so is my sister so I'm lucky :naughty:

Well now my sister is bitching so I'll talk to you later :naughty:

Bye! :huglove:

Awww... Well that's probably not all you do... There's go pee and eat and watch TV :naughty:

No but, I'm pretty much the same. You just have to find something to do, you know? Draw or go outside or paint. Call a friend or something. Hang out with Danielle! Think of something random and just do it...

Beatriz says the same thing to me because I do nothing all day, but it works when she tells me to do something... I think, "Oh she's right... Might as well do something." You know? Haha

You're not pathetic :bleh::wink2:

I'm good, thanks! You? :

Oh...ugh. I hate that feeling! And then it always happens that since I slept during the day, I can't sleep at night. Then I'm sitting in my room at 3 in the morning literally doing nothing. Just sitting.:

That's why I need a computer in my own room.

Glad you had fuuun!

:

You're not pathetic. I'd be doing the same probably if it wasn't for my mom yelling in my ear all the time...::.

Blegh I knowww! And at night time I want to go to sleep but that just seems like to long of a sleep-fest...

And then when you go take a nap early and wake up later, like at twilight, you're all confused and dazed and you're "Oh my god where am I.. :shocked: Why's it so dark!?!?!"

:aah:

Thanks!

My mom's at work all day and so is my sister so I'm lucky :naughty:

Well now my sister is bitching so I'll talk to you later :naughty:

Bye! :huglove:

Adios! :huglove:

Blegh I knowww! And at night time I want to go to sleep but that just seems like to long of a sleep-fest...

And then when you go take a nap early and wake up later, like at twilight, you're all confused and dazed and you're "Oh my god where am I.. :shocked: Why's it so dark!?!?!"

:aah:

Thanks!

Adios! :huglove:

:roftl:

I know! It's such a weird feeling. You wake up more tired than when you fell asleep. :naughty:

:roftl:

I know! It's such a weird feeling. You wake up more tired than when you fell asleep. :naughty:

I know! Blegh it sucks...

It feels funny haha.

And you know how when you've been sleeping for a long time and someone wakes you up to ask you a question, and then you answer back really fast and scary and don't know what you're saying because you're half asleep :roftl: It's funny hahah.

I love your siggie quote! :wub2: Very true :naughty:

I know! Blegh it sucks...

It feels funny haha.

And you know how when you've been sleeping for a long time and someone wakes you up to ask you a question, and then you answer back really fast and scary and don't know what you're saying because you're half asleep :roftl: It's funny hahah.

I love your siggie quote! :wub2: Very true :naughty:

:lmfao:

I know what you're talking about! I thought I was the only one who did that! Hahaha! Sleep does some strange things to people...:naughty:

But the dreams rock.:punk:

Thank you! It is very very true.