Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

Whooo! :punk:

Hahah, I highly doubt that. When Sara Barielles was on Ellen talking about the bands that she opened for, I was expecting her to say "Oh, Mika's great. I toured with him."

... But she didn't

And apparently Schwayze's music video is vote to nominate section thing for the VMAs along with Love Today! :blink::naughty: Cool? Haha

Sara Bareilles never mentions Mika :thumbdown:

They must have butted heads or something :naughty:

Yeah, I'll vote for Mika, thanks :bleh:

But you can't vote anymore :sad:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's so crazy! Lucky haha... The only Mika dreams I've had were of him being a part of the dirt (Don't ask... I don't even know :aah:) And us hanging out. And then of me and him riding horses (:das:) And then him leaning against a car wearing a McDonalds racing suit with a big McDonalds "M" on it... looking surprisingly sexy while wearing it :das:

And then probably some other time that I can't remember...

Wow, waking up to this is just so... girl_wacko.gif:roftl:

Where are today's three new blogs? :thumbdown:

Sara Bareilles never mentions Mika :thumbdown:

They must have butted heads or something :naughty:

Yeah, I'll vote for Mika, thanks :bleh:

But you can't vote anymore :sad:

Oh you can't? :sad: Pooey...

Oh. Poo.

All that's on right now is Rob and Big...and Spongebob Squarepants.

Ooh I saw the episode of spongebob today where they are delivering a pizza to a guy and then get lost and drive a rock :naughty::lol3:

Wow, waking up to this is just so... girl_wacko.gif:roftl:

Where are today's three new blogs? :thumbdown:

:naughty:

That smiley.:biggrin2:

Oh you can't? Pooey...

Ooh I saw the episode of spongebob today where they are delivering a pizza to a guy and then get lost and drive a rock

Hahaha. They're so silly. I remember that one.

:naughty:

Back to the dreams:

It's crazy, you can also control what you do in your dreams. My friend's mom did it and in her dream, she controlled her actions. She was still asleep but she was aware of what she was doing and what was going on. It's like your body being asleep, your eyes being closed, but your brain controlling what happens. It's crazy... Apparently it requires practice though.

Okay I'm going to go to bed haha. Hopefully I can remember my dream :naughty:

Night! :huglove:

Back to the dreams:

It's crazy, you can also control what you do in your dreams. My friend's mom did it and in her dream, she controlled her actions. She was still asleep but she was aware of what she was doing and what was going on. It's like your body being asleep, your eyes being closed, but your brain controlling what happens. It's crazy... Apparently it requires practice though.

Okay I'm going to go to bed haha. Hopefully I can remember my dream :naughty:

Night! :huglove:

Yeah, I'm so jealous of people who can do that! That's one of my short term goals. To be able to control my dreams. Lately I've been able to realize when I'm dreaming, so that's a start.:naughty:

Goodnight!! I hope you have a really cool one! Dream that is. Haha...

:bye::huglove:

Yeah, I'm so jealous of people who can do that! That's one of my short term goals. To be able to control my dreams. Lately I've been able to realize when I'm dreaming, so that's a start.:naughty:

Goodnight!! I hope you have a really cool one! Dream that is. Haha...

:bye::huglove:

Me too! Well at least you've got started haha.

Haha Thanks. You too! :bye::wub2:

I dont know if has ever happened to you but to me yes... Everytime I dream with pools, seas, shower or just drinking water makes me want to pee!!:naughty: now I can controlled but when I was child I couldnt:boxed:

Hahaha. Yeah, I think that's normal for kids to do that. I like those dreams when you're swimming because you can like...breathe the water and not have to worry.:naughty:

In case he's reading......

Mika I F****n love it! lolololololol xxxxxxx

:roftl:

fu*kin hits him very well :mf_lustslow:

and lol too. it makes him sounds young :roftl::roftl:

Yep! He will be old very soon. 25 is the beginning of the end. :naughty:

FmBm, i love your new signature! :thumb_yello::bleh:

well i still cant understand why Mika wore those pants, he looked like he really didnt want to wear them. BUT he had to.

lose some betting ?:shocked::roftl:

I think he was afraid of doing the same mistake he did last year: the clothes for Love Today. :naughty:

Good Lord, NO! :blink:

I mean I may be the only one shouting *eyes covered* 'MIKAAA, pull on your T-shirt again!!! You don't need to take it off!!! I don't want to see that!! I LOVE YOUU! DRESSED! SACREBLEU!' from the front at his gigs? :blink:

Yup, you're definitely the only one :fisch:

She's not. :wink2: