Go To Mikasounds - Blog Updates Thread

Fmbm

It's kind of a long process, but I guess I don't have anything better to do, so I will explain :naughty:

First you find a video you want use that are compatible with this website. You take the URL of the video you want, post it in the correct space and convert it to "Motion Picture Expert Group (.mpg, .mpeg, .vob)" After it's done converting, right click on the link you are given and choose "Save Target As..." Save it to where you want and then open WMM. Click on "Import Video" and choose the movie you have just downloaded. Next choose what part of the video you want and adjust the length and such of it. (I can't really explain that part...it's sort of just something you have to know how to do on your own haha). When you're done, click "Save to My Computer"....enter a name for it and click "next".

Choose the "Best fit to file size" and change the "MB" to "KB" and press the arrow down until it's somewhere between 80-100. Click "next" again and then press "close"

Then you will need to convert that to GIF format, so I use this GIF-making website. Scroll down and click on "browse". Find the clip you just made and upload it. When it is done, the page will refresh and you will find you animated GIF at the bottom. Right click on it and save it to your pictures or wherever. Then upload it to Photobucket and voila.

FYI, GIFs shouldn't be longer than 10 seconds or so.

I hope that helps you.

And when you're converting the video, make sure the link is http://www.youtube.com/whatevernonsensegoeshere

and not

http://www.ca.youtube.com/whatevernonsensegoeshere. Ok?

You are awesome. After my difficulties in making a gif (with imageready it took almost 2 hours) and after my pm asking how you make them. I got some results and now i can make gifs in less them 30 minutes.

Thanks for help. :huglove:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are awesome. After my difficulties in making a gif (with imageready it took almost 2 hours) and after my pm asking how you make them. I got some results and now i can make gifs in less them 30 minutes.

Thanks for help. :huglove:

I'm very glad my instructions helped :wub2:

You should be named the official gif master of MFC. :cool:

No I'm not that good! :lol3:

The quality of my GIFs are always bad....I need to work on that :naughty:

It's because I have to reduce the size/quality of them in order for photobucket to accept them:thumbdown:

No I'm not that good! :lol3:

The quality of my GIFs are always bad....I need to work on that :naughty:

It's because I have to reduce the size/quality of them in order for photobucket to accept them:thumbdown:

Try using imageshack, it allows to upload images and gifs up to 1.53mb.

That's what i use most of the time.

Try using imageshack, it allows to upload images and gifs up to 1.53mb.

That's what i use most of the time.

I think Imageshack is even worse! It would never let me upload anything...:thumbdown:

It sucks. The comments are erased on You Tube. :thumbdown:

I don't understand why they allow people to add comments if they erase them later.

All of them? I can never find the comments I posted...:blink:

Hm...I wonder if it's a Youtube glitch or if they're deleting them :blink:

i have no idea:blink:

I think he was afraid of doing the same mistake he did last year: the clothes for Love Today. :naughty:

what?:shocked:

which clothes?

you mean the vid. of Love today?

Yep. The awful brown top with the green pants. Later, he was :doh:.

really?

i didn't know that,thanks:thumb_yello:

did he say somewhere he regret it?

Yep. I think i read it. But i can't tell you in which article. :blink: It's been ages.

There was something about the brown embroidered hoodie and his red tight trousers in some German vanity fair interview...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=123604&postcount=12

Sorry for the crappy translation.

There was something about the brown embroidered hoodie and his red tight trousers in some German vanity fair interview...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=123604&postcount=12

Sorry for the crappy translation.

That's it. Thank you. :wink2:

i thought he said he didint like how he wore THAT brown hoodie with RED pants :blink:

I suppose it's the same with brown, blue, violet sky. :bleh:

This brown thing: :raygun:.

Mica you're more gorgeous than yesterday and i think less than tomorrow. :wub2: Stupid sentence. :naughty:

I'm very glad my instructions helped :wub2:

I'm glad I was able to help you, young grasshopper. And now you helped me because I was about to purchase a gif maker license and with your gif site, I don't have to!

YAY

That's it. Thank you.

I suppose it's the same with brown, blue, violet sky. :bleh:

This brown thing: :raygun:.

Mica you're more gorgeous than yesterday and i think less than tomorrow. Stupid sentence.

Pamette ......your display pic (or whatever) is sooooo..........cute:roftl:

and yes!! tonight .....for the first time.....I've watched a Mika blog!!!

20days after everybody here:boxed:

No need to say that I spent the last 30 minutes watching (and re-watching) them ALL!!!:roftl: