Sam, Mika's new back-up singer

sunshine931

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
She was on fire on PDP, i loved her presence with Saranyde & Mika. Sam was amazing on Friday and i really hope Mika will keep her for next tour as well as, she adds so much to his sound with her absolutly stunning voice.

Totally agree !!! I really really hope she's gonna be part of the next tour !!!

and A.Clay, those pics are beautiful, thanks for sharing !

• 11 months later...

I was reminded of her when she came up as one of the quiz answers for our 3rd birthday. (Name three of Mika's female backing singers) Turns out there were more to choose from than I myself had realised.:blush-anim-cl:

I hadn't forgotten her- maybe she went back to gospel? I'm not keen on Erika and can't understand why TV announcers keep saying how beautiful she is- especially when Cherisse is there too

I definitely thought she kind of 'distracted' from Mika when I saw her on TV, but when I saw her live, she really compliments Mika's voice well (don't know if you've heard her version of Happy Ending :drool:). Also, she's very into the contact with the audience. Very sweet gal, IMO.

And Mika does seem to attract beautiful bandmates. :wub2:

I hadn't forgotten her- maybe she went back to gospel? I'm not keen on Erika and can't understand why TV announcers keep saying how beautiful she is- especially when Cherisse is there too

Cherrisse is way more beautiful , even thought that shouldn't be pointed out , it should be "What beautiful bandmates you have there." not just one, I'd be jealous.:shun:

Haha aaw yeah.

I don't know much about Erika, but she seems like a sweet person. I don't think her voice is THAT incredible though.

I definitely thought she kind of 'distracted' from Mika when I saw her on TV.

I had that with Sara. She was too much in your face IMO.

Cherrisse is way more beautiful , even thought that shouldn't be pointed out , it should be "What beautiful bandmates you have there." not just one, I'd be jealous.:shun:

Indeed.:mf_rosetinted: Even though I don't think they really care.:naughty: