I've never heard of Kinder Eggs.

And our Smarties look like this

smarties.jpg

They aren't chocolate;they're fruity.

OMG. We have those, except they're called Rockets. They look the exact same and everything, how interesting. :lol3:

rockets.jpg

Thanks for your help. :naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen the chocolate smarties before. If I'm ever in Canada or in the UK I will have to try some.

Interesting! You should. :naughty: I never would have guessed that you (living in NY, right?) wouldn't be able to get something that I (living in Toronto) can...because it's so close. But then again Canada didn't have Bath & Body Works until last year (and I know there was a BBW in Buffalo -- right across the border). :dunno: I know it's the border patrol regulations and all...but still. :naughty:

Interesting! You should. :naughty: I never would have guessed that you (living in NY, right?) wouldn't be able to get something that I (living in Toronto) can...because it's so close. But then again Canada didn't have Bath & Body Works until last year (and I know there was a BBW in Buffalo -- right across the border). :dunno: I know it's the border patrol regulations and all...but still. :naughty:

That close to buffalo huh? I have to drive through there to get to my grandparent's house.

I'd never even heard of the chocolate smarties before. I'm not sure we sell them here in America.

I've heard that the smarties(your rockets) in Canada have a stronger flavour than ours do. Ours remind me of pixi sticks, only in little circles instead of powder form.

I know the store I work for gets plants from Canada from time to time.

That close to buffalo huh? I have to drive through there to get to my grandparent's house.

I'd never even heard of the chocolate smarties before. I'm not sure we sell them here in America.

I've heard that the smarties(your rockets) in Canada have a stronger flavour than ours do. Ours remind me of pixi sticks, only in little circles instead of powder form.

Drive through Toronto? Or Buffalo?

That's so interesting to me for some reason (okay, it's just the distance thing :naughty:).

No way! They look the same and everything. :naughty: I haven't had Pixi Stix in...forever. :lol3:

Oh nice! Do you get other imported plants?

interesting...

we have Kinder Joy- which is basically the new Kinder egg, but super gross... I wish they'd put the old ones back...

and we have chocolate smarties too, they are just called Almonds for some reason- but excetly the same...

and those fruity ones, we have them, but no one know their name :roftl:

Drive through Toronto? Or Buffalo?

That's so interesting to me for some reason (okay, it's just the distance thing :naughty:).

No way! They look the same and everything. :naughty: I haven't had Pixi Stix in...forever. :lol3:

Oh nice! Do you get other imported plants?

Buffalo that is. lol.

We get a lot of tropical plants but I think they mainly come from a company in Florida.

Buffalo that is. lol.

We get a lot of tropical plants but I think they mainly come from a company in Florida.

Oops, okay. :naughty:

Oh, nice. Your job sounds fun!

theyre banned because its illegal here to now have any unedible small toy enclosed in a candy

or something like that

haha

Oooookay.

What a shame. :naughty:

Oh yeah... didn't there used to be something like that called a magic ball, and it had toys in it? Then they changed it to wonder ball and put little surprise candies inside.

1326671377_m.jpg

I don't know what happened after that because I haven't seen one in ages.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
*snaps in apreciation for said haiku*

I didn't know this thread exisited. :biggrin2:

:roftl: it doesn't get used very often. I think us American's have gotten to comfortable with everyone else to need our own thread. I don't think the brits have a thread, do they? :blink:

me neither. :P

Haikus are quite fun,

but they can be confusing

refrigerator.

:roftl:

Love it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...