• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to go guyyysss...My curfew for the computer is 10:00. I've been cheating the past few nights.

:huglove:

Goodnight everyone!:bye:

Goodnight Brittany!

hello anyone!:bye: what's goin on?

Hey cupcake.:wink2:

You should see Dark Knight, Jess! I thought it was really good. :)

and I know what you mean...

Yea, I've been wanting to see it. But honestly, the over-quotage of "Why so serious" has really been a turnoff for me.:mad3: Everyone is saying it. I can't escape it.:shocked:

I have to go guyyysss...My curfew for the computer is 10:00. I've been cheating the past few nights.:blush-anim-cl:

:huglove:

Goodnight everyone!:bye:

bye bye:bye:

Hey lady. :) not much here....how about you?

mmm....kinda tired actually:bleh:

I can see why it's a putoff...though that saying really ties into the movie and why the Joker is the way that he is. I saw it again for the second time last night and I walked away understanding more than I did the first time. It's a pretty heavy flick!

Yeah...it is used to sort of explain why the Joker is so messed up. lol You'll understand what I mean if you see it.

Heath absolutely made that movie....not just because he passed away, but because he was so convincing as the character.

Hey Americans!

Ive just set up my unsigned.com account and id liek to know what you think! only two songs so far, the rest are on my youtube channel, but you can the two audios here.

Please read my profile too.

so everyone, this is the link to my UNSIGNED.COM account.

here you can hear audio of my music.

This is a website deisgned to give exposure to undiscovered, unsigned artists. So i hope it does me well.

You can even make an account as a fan and download my music, be a fan and subscribe!

Please do!

its a fun site!

so heres my link: Let me know what you think.

2 songs and 2 photos so far, please let me know how you like both of those !

-sAmMy ;D

http://www.unsigned.com/sammyraemusic

you're really great!:mf_lustslow::punk: i love your piano style....and you don't even read music. wow! haha i hope you do really well, and get somewhere.!

Haha, that's always obnoxious.

I thought I heard a banging noise on my back door, like a deliberate knocking, and then my cat started meowing really loudly. I don't know if there was another cat there (This huge cat comes over to cause trouble once in a while) or what. Nobody else has woken up.

Haha, that's always obnoxious.

I thought I heard a banging noise on my back door, like a deliberate knocking, and then my cat started meowing really loudly. I don't know if there was another cat there (This huge cat comes over to cause trouble once in a while) or what. Nobody else has woken up.

o that can be scary, but it was probally the cat and had a big tail. lol

thatll be fun. playing piano, had my first lesson today.

i suck

ive played my own way for so many years, i taught myself. but i have bad habits.

NOT GOOD

oh cool! i love piano lessons....sometimes i go twice a week just cuz:naughty: i'm sure you'll do fine! it'll take a while to get used to it, but it'll come, practice is everything!

I want to take piano lesons.

Not gonna work though.

I'm too impatient. xD

patience is a big part of it:naughty:unfortunatly:thumbdown:

but then again i never practiced for my flute lessons and managed to get really good:naughty: