• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey people! im on vacation in georgia right now and miss my fellow mfc freinds terribly!!

hey! thats cool that ur on vacation! how r u/

OMM LISTEN!

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I HAVE AN AUDITION FOR A SHOW.

IM EXCITED AND ALL....BUT ONE LITTLE PROBLEM.

THE AUDITION DATE? TIME? PLACE?

TWO TOWNS AWAY, SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY.

not so bad, right? who cares, leaving your house in the middle of the day is no biggy...

UNLESS ITS ON AUGUST 18TH!

I CANT BE ANYWHERE BUT IN FRONT OF THE COPUTER LISTENING TO MIKA ON HIS BIRTHDAY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i feel like emailing the director!

"hey gina, would you mind emailing the other 100 participants and changing the audition date????"

hehe

OMG! :shocked: u've gpt a problem! maybe u can audition the day b4 (like a private audition) or something

nope.... i cant

and if i make it

singing call back the next day, dancing calback the day after, and yet another singing callback THE NEXT DAY

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! well they arent until 2-5. if i show up at 10 of 2 i can get out of there by 2:30. that means the whole rest of the day and before is devoted to what else? MIKA AND MFC!

that sounds like a plan! loll

yeah i usually go early and get out of there early.

whenever i audition theres usually a billion and five people to wait after is you get there anywhere after 15 minutes after it starts.

so i go early and audition early ! ;D

haha nice. good plan! llol

Hey americans!

I have a quick question....

How do you make a bee (hornet in particular) sting stop....stinging?

For the first time in my life i got stung- twice actually, and it hurts quite a lot- is there anything you're supposed to do to make it stop?

ugh, stupid bees.:boxed::boxed:

Hey americans!

For the first time in my life i got stung- twice actually, and it hurts quite a lot- is there anything you're supposed to do to make it stop?

ouch! im sorry that hurts! u can put ice on them

Hey americans!

uhh yea let me go ask my mom

Ammonia.....it worked for mine last month:bleh:

hope it feels better!!!!:flowers2:

ouch! im sorry that hurts! u can put ice on them

uhh yea let me go ask my mom

Ammonia.....it worked for mine last month:bleh:

hope it feels better!!!!:flowers2:

hmm, yes, i was just about to get ice, i guess i'll see how that goes.

Ammonia? really? i have no idea if i have any or where it would be.... hmmpf i guess i'll just stuck with ice for the moment.

Thank you!!

Bees leave behind a stinger attached to a venom sac. Do not try to pull it out as this may release more venom; instead gently scrape it out with a blunt-edged object, such as a credit card or dull knife.

Wash the area carefully with soap and water. This should be continued several times a day until the skin is healed.

Apply a cold or ice pack, wrapped in cloth for a few minutes.

Apply a paste of baking soda and water and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.

Take acetaminophen for pain.

Bees leave behind a stinger attached to a venom sac. Do not try to pull it out as this may release more venom; instead gently scrape it out with a blunt-edged object, such as a credit card or dull knife.

Wash the area carefully with soap and water. This should be continued several times a day until the skin is healed.

Apply a cold or ice pack, wrapped in cloth for a few minutes.

Apply a paste of baking soda and water and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes.

Take acetaminophen for pain.

oo, where did you find that?

dull knife:shocked:....*wince*

I don't see any stingers, so i think i'm all right with that- thank lordy.

I just have ice for now, but it's difficult because one sting is on my left upper arm and the other on my right wrist. (I won't even tell the story, it still freaks me out, i hate bees) So i'm sort of incapacitated, lol.

acetaminophen? say what?

eeet's okay, i'm tough :biggrin2:

I just have ice for now, but it's difficult because one sting is on my left upper arm and the other on my right wrist. (I won't even tell the story, it still freaks me out, i hate bees) So i'm sort of incapacitated, lol.

acetaminophen? say what?

haha i found that onnline i was like "dnt think shes gonna wanna use a knife" lol im sorry u got 2 stings, lol

acetaminophen? say what?

o wow two stings!!sounds awful:shocked: I really hope it feels better. i am absolutly paranoid of anything that flies now since last month's sting...it was pretty bad! actually i don't know what stung me..not a wasp or bee, it hurt about 4X worse than that:blink:

I got back last night too! :naughty: It was my first time there..I was so sad to leave!

:roftl:

It was my 3rd time back, and every time it gets harder to leave. :(

I dunno if I could fly back soon though---that 4 and a half hour flight from Newark just about killed me.