• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I wish it would get cold here. It doesn't even seem like winter yet. :sneaky2:

we are lucky when it gets cold.

we are lucky to see a drop of rain! lol

we had a downpour about a month and a half ago. it was 1/2 hr long, but it was amazing! lol.

wow this thread really needed to get a *bump* :P

• 2 weeks later...
Why don't we ever use this? All of the other country threads are up all the time but the americans almost never post in their own thread :naughty:

And I know there are pleanty of us.

haha you're right! , we are so unpatriotic:naughty:

haha you're right! , we are so unpatriotic:naughty:

*american flag*

does that count? :blink:

I had never seen this thread. I'm not American but I've lived here for 9 years. :punk:

thats american enough to me :bye:

like it here?

and what part fo Florida are you?

*american flag*

like it here?

hey...wait we're all floridians:punk:

wait! the office is on atm, i must leave to watch my favorite show...sorry guys! i'll be back. *arnold schwartzenager voice*:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

*american flag*

like it here?

I'm in Miami. I like living here, but it gets so freaking hot sometimes! I can't remember living in Argentina that much, I left when I was 5. :bleh:

I'm in Miami. I like living here, but it gets so freaking hot sometimes! I can't remember living in Argentina that much, I left when I was 5. :bleh:

Florida gets SOOO hot sometimes, i wanna move to somewhere just a little cooler in the summer. plus, i'm not really a beach person myself. I'm kinda afraidof the ocean and really dislike sand :lol3:

Florida isn't the place for me :bleh:

Florida gets SOOO hot sometimes, i wanna move to somewhere just a little cooler in the summer. plus, i'm not really a beach person myself. I'm kinda afraidof the ocean and really dislike sand :lol3:

Florida isn't the place for me :bleh:

I wanna move somewhere cooler too, and I HATE sand, it gets everywhere! I'm not afraid of the beach but I just really hate sand.

Ella replied to me on Twitter. :biggrin2:

XD lol, exciting!

I don't think I've ever said anything to her :blink:

I just harrass Mika all the time :bleh:

what'd she say?

Well first she had said "The LA Times liked Mika's show last night! Yes, I read the paper." to no one in particular and I replied "@rocketella so you're practically human, why does @mikasounds say you're not?" and she said "@SofiaMicaela Rome wasn't built in a day."

Well first she had said "The LA Times liked Mika's show last night! Yes, I read the paper." to no one in particular and I replied "@rocketella so you're practically human, why does @mikasounds say you're not?" and she said "@SofiaMicaela Rome wasn't built in a day."

:bleh: aww, thats cute.