• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved Milk :wub2: I cried through like the whole thing :tears: for so many reasons that I can't even remember ♥♥♥

Sean Penn is a great actor too ♥

Man, I am so huge on gay rights, i really don't get what the problem is with everyone else *eye roll*

I love your sig! it's so true, and sometimes i forget that and constantly think about what people think of me...i just gotta stop worrin:bleh: that just cheered me up! thanks

thanks! yeah, its like a self-reminder to myself. i ams o self conscious and everything. im glad it cheered you up :D

how r u?

thanks! yeah, its like a self-reminder to myself. i ams o self conscious and everything. im glad it cheered you up :D

how r u?

exactly! and especially because i'm moving out in two months i pretty much don't care what anyone around me thinks b/c i'll be gone in a little while:naughty: so most of the time i'll be jammin out to my music in the car by myself! lol

pretty good, workin on an art project atm. watcha been up to?

exactly! and especially because i'm moving out in two months i pretty much don't care what anyone around me thinks b/c i'll be gone in a little while:naughty: so most of the time i'll be jammin out to my music in the car by myself! lol

pretty good, workin on an art project atm. watcha been up to?

haha nice

o fuuun loll. o not much, just school, swim practice, music. lol. thats what my average day consists off :P

i SHOULD work on my homework, but i dont feel up to it. lool

haha nice

o fuuun loll. o not much, just school, swim practice, music. lol. thats what my average day consists off :P

i SHOULD work on my homework, but i dont feel up to it. lool

gheeze! average day all that stuff....gosh i'm lucky if i have anything planned after school:naughty: well actually just last week was my first break from orchestra which had been everyday after school for like 5 hours:shocked: so now it just feels like i have loads of time.

well i had prom on saturday, that was super fun!:punk:

gheeze! average day all that stuff....gosh i'm lucky if i have anything planned after school:naughty: well actually just last week was my first break from orchestra which had been everyday after school for like 5 hours:shocked: so now it just feels like i have loads of time.

well i had prom on saturday, that was super fun!:punk:

thats insane! yeah, i know what you mean, when i didnt have golf and soccer after school everyday, i felt like time went by so slow!

o really, thats awesome! im a freshman, and not many Jrs ask freshman to prom. and then Jr Ball is in a few weeks, and i definately know i wont be getting invited to that xD

thats insane! yeah, i know what you mean, when i didnt have golf and soccer after school everyday, i felt like time went by so slow!

o really, thats awesome! im a freshman, and not many Jrs ask freshman to prom. and then Jr Ball is in a few weeks, and i definately know i wont be getting invited to that xD

awww that's okay...this was kinda like my first real dance (i went to 8th grade dance, but that was little ) so is there a difference between Jr Ball and Prom?

Oh it's so expensive! you should wait for when it's a special time with all your friends, it's way more fun:bleh: (or so i've heard:naughty:)

awww that's okay...this was kinda like my first real dance (i went to 8th grade dance, but that was little ) so is there a difference between Jr Ball and Prom?

Oh it's so expensive! you should wait for when it's a special time with all your friends, it's way more fun:bleh: (or so i've heard:naughty:)

o yeah.

o i ment Sr ball haha. :P

o yeah, haha. the sad thing is, a bigger majority of my friends are Seniors this year, and im sad because theyre all leaving :blink:

Hi people in this thread! :bye:

I'm not American like I wasn't born here, but I've lived in Florida for more than half my life. 9 years to be exact. :punk:

hello fellow floridian!:bye: how are you this evening?

o yeah.

o i ment Sr ball haha. :P

o yeah, haha. the sad thing is, a bigger majority of my friends are Seniors this year, and im sad because theyre all leaving :blink:

oh that makes more sense:naughty:

Aww! i hate that, many of my close friends are juniors so it's gunna be hard for all of us, you'll make loads of new friends though, i had that same problem. trust me by senior year you'll have too many to count!

hello fellow floridian!:bye: how are you this evening?

oh that makes more sense:naughty:

Aww! i hate that, many of my close friends are juniors so it's gunna be hard for all of us, you'll make loads of new friends though, i had that same problem. trust me by senior year you'll have too many to count!

o yeah, i have friends that are Fresh, Soph, and Jr also, along w/ some 8th graders. haha

I'm okay, but I want it to be Saturday already. I can't wait until prom! :boing:

How are you?

hey! o, prom! exciting!

o yeah, i have friends that are Fresh, Soph, and Jr also, along w/ some 8th graders. haha

hey! o, prom! exciting!

lol the only 8th grade friend i have is my sister:naughty: actually to be honest 8th grade year was my favorite over all the years in highschool....i just hope college is better (i'm not ready to move out already!:shocked:)

It's kinda magenta-purple with spaghetti straps and purple sequins under the chest. It's a bit above the knee, and that's about it. :lol3:

How was your prom?

wow that sounds really pretty!

it was awsome!!

wait let me get some pics..Prom-4895.jpg

and full lengthProm-5049.jpg

it looks like a wedding dress:bleh:

lol the only 8th grade friend i have is my sister:naughty: actually to be honest 8th grade year was my favorite over all the years in highschool....i just hope college is better (i'm not ready to move out already!:shocked:)

haha nice.. 8th grade was.. alright for me. my mom was 1 of my teacher though, so that could have made it go down. lol

haha nice.. 8th grade was.. alright for me. my mom was 1 of my teacher though, so that could have made it go down. lol

:shocked:your mom was your teacher! gawd that woulda been miserable! my mom wanted me to go to the University she teaches and goes to....i though it'd be weird to go to school w/ my mom:boxed:.....what does she teach?