thats the only careers you can have??:blink:

aww ok:teehee:

yeah, it's only a school to prepare us for college though.. :naughty:

That is true:naughty:

Cosmetology would be awesome!!

Photobucket is god:lmfao:

:roftl:

yeah, it would, then I could learn how to curl my hair. :teehee:

If they don't get a photography class, I'll probably end up doing that. :naughty:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. :teehee:

you get out of school.. ride to the career center.. do hair, cook, fix cars, play with children, whatever you signed up for, for half of the school day, ride back to school, and leave. :lmfao:

hahahaha!!!!!!

that was like the most summarized explaination of your education system!! :lmfao:!! love it!!

its so different here.. u got highschool, then CEGEP, then university

hahahaha!!!!!!

that was like the most summarized explaination of your education system!! :lmfao:!! love it!!

its so different here.. u got highschool, then CEGEP, then university

We have Primary, then Elementary, then Middle, then High School/ Career Center , then we have College. :wub2:

but, I wanna go to College in NYC or L.A :naughty:

I'm taking vocal classes, creative writing, foreign language, journalism.. and some other things my guidance counselor talked to me about. :aah:

We have Primary, then Elementary, then Middle, then High School/ Career Center , then we have College. :wub2:

but, I wanna go to College in NYC or L.A :naughty:

I'm taking vocal classes, creative writing, foreign language, journalism.. and some other things my guidance counselor talked to me about. :aah:

aww that awesome.. journalism:wub2:

id like to have vocal classes:teehee: i had them when i was REALLY young:blink:

aww that awesome.. journalism:wub2:

id like to have vocal classes:teehee: i had them when i was REALLY young:blink:

I've never had vocal classes. just chorus, Music appreciation, and the General music, then I sing in the youth choir at my church. :naughty:

I love singing though. :wub2: but.. I still sound like a baby, because my voice hasn't matured yet. :aah:

I've never had vocal classes. just chorus, Music appreciation, and the General music, then I sing in the youth choir at my church. :naughty:

I love singing though. :wub2: but.. I still sound like a baby, because my voice hasn't matured yet. :aah:

awww!! i'd like to sing in a choir too:wub2:

i love singing too, i play a bit of guitar... but its self-taught, so no so good:roftl:

awww!! i'd like to sing in a choir too:wub2:

i love singing too, i play a bit of guitar... but its self-taught, so no so good:roftl:

that's like me & Piano. :lmfao:

I can play the intro to Grace Kelly, the intro to Fur Elise, the Halloween theme song, and Mary had a little lamb.

that's like me & Piano. :lmfao:

I can play the intro to Grace Kelly, the intro to Fur Elise, the Halloween theme song, and Mary had a little lamb.

:lmfao:!!!

very ecletic choices:naughty:

i can play GK too on piano:wub2: tho it doesnt sound as good as mika:naughty:

im really better at guitar :lmfao:

• 4 weeks later...

Last weekend there was an event at school, and afterwards we went out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant downtown. Well, there were a couple people who flew in from the States and one of them was from Michigan (the other from California). Anywho, when the waitress brought us our menus the guy from Michigan refused to look at the menu because he didn't know what to order. Neither did I, but that's why I'm going to look through the menu. :naughty: He said it was because the only Asian food he's eaten is Thai. :aah:

That seemed such a forgein concept to me. :blink: Maybe it's different here, but there are so many different types of food, from many different cultures, that I eat...and they're really good.

He ate the food we ordered, and liked it. So that's good!

Last weekend there was an event at school, and afterwards we went out for dinner at a Chinese restaurant downtown. Well, there were a couple people who flew in from the States and one of them was from Michigan (the other from California). Anywho, when the waitress brought us our menus the guy from Michigan refused to look at the menu because he didn't know what to order. Neither did I, but that's why I'm going to look through the menu. :naughty: He said it was because the only Asian food he's eaten is Thai. :aah:

That seemed such a forgein concept to me. :blink: Maybe it's different here, but there are so many different types of food, from many different cultures, that I eat...and they're really good.

He ate the food we ordered, and liked it. So that's good!

I'll eat some Asian food.. We have Vietnamese people in our family so I have eaten eggrolls, but I don't like them.. I like the Rice though. :teehee: and Lo Mein

I'll eat some Asian food.. We have Vietnamese people in our family so I have eaten eggrolls, but I don't like them.. I like the Rice though. :teehee: and Lo Mein

OMG. Have you ever had pho? I want to try that so bad! (I think I'm going to go on Tueday. :bleh:)

I'm Vegetarian :teehee:

It doesn't interest me either. :roftl:

My Uncle's probably had it though. :naughty: I love to hear him speak Vietnamese though. :wub2: it's so odd. :aah:

Edit: sounds like it would be really good without the beef. :naughty:

One of my friends is half Vietnamese and she says you can get seafood and chicken (not together, haha) pho! Not that you'd eat that either. :naughty:

One of my friends is half Vietnamese and she says you can get seafood and chicken (not together, haha) pho! Not that you'd eat that either. :naughty:

:naughty: I'd eat it by itself, probably tast like Lo Mein. :dunno:

My sister's half Vietnamese, same with my brother, and 3 of my cousins. :naughty:

they have the most gorgeous hair. :wub2: *jealous* :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Heck yes!!! That movie rocked hardcore!!!

ha ha we saw it Friday night for the first time - and LOVED it SO much that we went back last night! :roftl: AND the BEST benefit E V E R at the end of an awesome movie . . .M I K A :swoon: