Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

it's not healthy!!! for me to sweat this waaay (ctd)

This is a thread for general discussion on ways to treat pistains, how to prevent them, and ways to get rid of sweaty palms.

ALSO: It would be nice to put more suggestions for cramps if possible. :)

It's not sweat it's love Juice!

~~The sweaters~~

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

currently i use avon cool confidence but

*looks at pits*

I AM NOT FRICKEN COOL AND OCNFIDENT!

well my pits dont sweat that much but i use degree and its really nice, smells fresh!!!

we should invent a new deo. that makes every girl or guy cool and confident

well my pits dont sweat that much but i use degree and its really nice, smells fresh!!!

we should invent a new deo. that makes every girl or guy cool and confident

What kind? DETAILS? I have another ind that lasts a bit longer

I find the uber wet ones, go through my shirt and give me pro-pit stains which makes me automatically pitty.

My best friend sweats like crazy. He was literally soaking wet at Prom. I feel bad because then he gets nervous and embarassed and sweats more. And I could care less if he was sweaty! So that's what I tell him, because he's fabulous.

I hate it when people get really grossed out at times when you're SUPPOSED to be sweaty. Like after a three hour ballet class... And it's like, "MAYBE IF YOU DID SOMETHING IN CLASS..." Sweat = Honor. If you're sweating ten minutes into class, you can feel satisfied. :naughty: Seriously though.

My best friend sweats like crazy. He was literally soaking wet at Prom. I feel bad because then he gets nervous and embarassed and sweats more. And I could care less if he was sweaty! So that's what I tell him, because he's fabulous.

I hate it when people get really grossed out at times when you're SUPPOSED to be sweaty. Like after a three hour ballet class... And it's like, "MAYBE IF YOU DID SOMETHING IN CLASS..." Sweat = Honor. If you're sweating ten minutes into class, you can feel satisfied. :naughty: Seriously though.

LMAO , true but if you put on a shirt watch tv for 30 minutes then go to school, get off bus and feel all wet . not cool, dude, not cool :thumbdown:

awww.... i bet he is fabulous:wink2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

OMG!!:roftl:

i know americans are a little crazy:naughty:

but mika4life&foolbaby14&findingmywords&musicfreak:you're nuts:lmao:

i was about to reply the "cutest mika vidio thread but it's closed:blink:

LMAO , true but if you put on a shirt watch tv for 30 minutes then go to school, get off bus and feel all wet . not cool, dude, not cool :thumbdown:

my brother always makes fun of his best friend when we are swimming saying "patrick you even sweat when your swimming!":roftl:

but its not cool to sweat when you just walk outside to get something:thumbdown::thumbdown:

I understand. I think I used to sweat a lot more when I was younger (like that) in my teen years, but it got better. So it is sometimes a developing thing.

:lmfao: I cannot believe I'm admitting this on a public forum, but I have a bad case of sweaty palms.

It really sucks.

And sometimes my underarms sweat a lot, leaving wet marks on my shirt, and wait shirts get the wonderful stain.

:shocked:*is tempted to not press "Submit Reply"*

:lmfao: I cannot believe I'm admitting this on a public forum, but I have a bad case of sweaty palms.

It really sucks.

And sometimes my underarms sweat a lot, leaving wet marks on my shirt, and wait shirts get the wonderful stain.

join the club, my palms sweat like crazy too!!! (they are sweating now actually:naughty:)

It really sucks.

it's okay! nobody outside my immediate family knew about my problem...till just now:roftl: now 10,000 people can read about it:roftl:

i was scared to press the button too...but we both faced our fears:punk::naughty:

:lmao::lol3:

I tried Degree deodorant but it doesn't work :sneaky2: I wonder what they put in that stuff... When I think of clogging pores, it doesn't seem to great :blink:

i use degree and it works fine for me, i have the sheer powder kind:wink2:

it's okay! nobody outside my immediate family knew about my problem...till just now:roftl: now 10,000 people can read about it:roftl:

i was scared to press the button too...but we both faced our fears:punk::naughty:

i didnt even know you sweat:shocked::shocked: till now:naughty: