Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ewww they just sound gross....wait what are crasians?

okay i'm gunna havta go soon cuz my comp. takes like 5 mintues to load each page:mad3: and it's getting really frustratin

question: how do you know when you have a cavity?

you know when there's black stuff on your teeth that won't go away

same with my friends!!! im so white it isnt even funny i dont tan i burn:naughty:

Yup, I burn then go back to white. Or I just get freckles.

But I got a tan (for me, at least, my friends still tease me) this weekend.

I have a funny tan line because of my bracelets. :naughty:

ewww they just sound gross....wait what are crasians?

okay i'm gunna havta go soon cuz my comp. takes like 5 mintues to load each page:mad3: and it's getting really frustratin

question: how do you know when you have a cavity?

Ugh they're dried ourt cranberries to form raisins.

It feels like the tooth is kindof moving, like it feels almost...metallic, i guess.

My legs glow. It's terrible. :roftl:

My friends call me albino.

same here but i put amazing banana boat tanning stuff and im gorgey!!!!!

same here :( but i say 'non mes amis, je suis un tall tanned obese albino midget skeleton.'

I have mary-jane type shoes and i wear them all the time and now i have a circle of brown underneath my toes and a white stripe horiszontally in the middle then some white sock tannage then browny.

same here, i have these freckles on my nose that is in the shape of a heart

I have mary-jane type shoes and i wear them all the time and now i have a circle of brown underneath my toes and a white stripe horiszontally in the middle then some white sock tannage then browny.

what are mary jane shoes:boxed:

that's cool!

i have bunches of frekles on my face...

yea what are maryjane shoes?

i get sock tans from band camp:roftl:

ooo jezz the dreaded band tan!!! im going to try to only wear spaghetti strapped shirts this year, but theres nothing i can do about the shoes

Do you remember those Kool Aid thingies you could bring to school?

GM1SqueezeIt.jpg

Well when my friend was in kindergarten, she asked my principal to open it for her, and when he did, she took it from him and squeezed it and got it all over his suit. ::[/font][/b][/color]

Hmm, me in a nutshell?

In the summer I usually wear bermuda shorts because I don't like showing off my pale chicken legs, and in the winter flared jeans. And I have an addiction to flowy tops.:thumb_yello:

I either straighten my hair or just leave it naturally wavy and it's always parted to the side.

I LOVE those things!!!! I forgot about them...

I had them all the time. They must be so bad for you though. It's like drinking pure sugar :blink:

Oooh sounds like fun , lol !

Aww im sure your legs are wonderful :lmfao: Mine are fat and white but not white anymore, le bwahaha.

Flowy tops are nice :) Ooh yes, always side parts middle parts bother me lately.

I have the most bow-legged pair of legs ever. I'm very very bow-legged. But I sort of like it. It looks bad, but I don't know very many people with bow legs. :aah: And the girl that plays Luna Lovegood is bow-legged, so I feel a connection :wub2:

I LOVE those things!!!! I forgot about them...

I had them all the time. They must be so bad for you though. It's like drinking pure sugar :blink:

I have the most bow-legged pair of legs ever. I'm very very bow-legged. But I sort of like it. It looks bad, but I don't know very many people with bow legs. :aah: And the girl that plays Luna Lovegood is bow-legged, so I feel a connection :wub2:

Bow-legged dear?

mine are actually pretty good right now, but now that i thought of it they will prob. start sweating again, my feet sweat too

Mine just got good. :cheerful_h4h:

When i play xBox in lucy's basement , i get sweaty feet and sweaty palms and reeeallyy cold , my nose gets cold. It is SO weird.

Bow-legged dear?

When i play xBox in lucy's basement , i get sweaty feet and sweaty palms and reeeallyy cold , my nose gets cold. It is SO weird.

i hate having sweaty feet too:thumbdown::thumbdown: but i have special socks that kind of help