Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm 16...

maybe it has something to do with sports bras, because both mine and Alexandra's hurt :blink:

Great.

And on that note, I have to go.

Bye :bye:

haha

In my american girl library book on the growth and development of young adolescent females, it's natural for a cobra to be sore.

mine too! My cats stand on them. OSmetimes they get really sore.

pepperoni it is :naughty:

:lmfao: It's sexy , that's what the ners think on uhm that movie with amanda bynes kindof like snow white... i forget OH SYDNEY WHITE!

ok then pepperoni instead haha

mine too! My cats stand on them. OSmetimes they get really sore.

pepperoni it is :naughty:

:lmfao: It's sexy , that's what the ners think on uhm that movie with amanda bynes kindof like snow white... i forget OH SYDNEY WHITE!

:lol3:

"I forget OH SYDNEY WHITE!"

It is sexy :das:

In my american girl library book on the growth and development of young adolescent females, it's natural for a cobra to be sore.

i used to have that book!!! it talked about everything....when we were little we used to make fun of the girls with coberas:roftl:

Well, I'm 16...

maybe it has something to do with sports bras, because both mine and Alexandra's hurt :blink:

Great.

And on that note, I have to go.

Bye :bye:

haha

then maybe it is the sports bras

bye!

:lol3: My cobras never hurt... It's weird. Maybe that's not normal? :blink:

hmm , dont know it says when you're growing into them around my age i guess it should swell a little and be uncomfortable, I'll have to look at it again tomorrow.

Bye everyone xox

This thread has turned into a confessional booth.:lmao:

soooo what other things do people want to confess:roftl:...but that means we're all sworn to secrecy b/c priests aren't allowed to tell what people confess!

we all must take a vow of secrecy...what stays on this thread ...stays on this thread?:boxed:

:roftl:

soooo what other things do people want to confess:roftl:...but that means we're all sworn to secrecy b/c priests aren't allowed to tell what people confess!

we all must take a vow of secrecy...what stays on this thread ...stays on this thread?:boxed:

:roftl:

:roftl: But that anyone else can come look at. It's an open confessional booth. :naughty: