Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

i didnt even know you sweat:shocked::shocked: till now:naughty:

exactly see! i hide it well....

did you ever notice i only wear black and white shirts? huh bet u didn't! yep i can only wear black, white [but not to often] and tank tops:naughty:

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

join the club, my palms sweat like crazy too!!! (they are sweating now actually:naughty:)

Mine are too.:naughty:

it's okay! nobody outside my immediate family knew about my problem...till just now:roftl: now 10,000 people can read about it:roftl:

i was scared to press the button too...but we both faced our fears:punk::naughty:

My whole family makes fun of me for it!:roftl:

Sweating---I use Dove deoderant. It smells divine. Though I can't help you with the sweaty palms as I don't have those.

Cramps---my mom gets these things. I call them "magic pills". Wait, I'll ask her what they're called...

Sweating---I use Dove deoderant. It smells divine. Though I can't help you with the sweaty palms as I don't have those.

Cramps---my mom gets these things. I call them "magic pills". Wait, I'll ask her what they're called...

i used to have dove but it didnt work on me:thumbdown:

and like i said i dont really get cramps, but i am lactose and when i accidentally eat cheese:blink:

About the cramp medicine thing...

I asked my mom and she said she forgot the name.

But I think they are some sort of Advil. Advil Liquid Gels I think- they work like magic.

But she also said Midol and Pamprin work good as well.

Hope that helps:wink2:

I can't even buy shirts with sleeves on them :naughty: I wouldn't risk having gargantuan puddles under there.

me too!:shocked:it's so awful! going to the store and seeing all these adorable shirts but not being able to get them cuz of my problem:tears:

I can't even buy shirts with sleeves on them :naughty: I wouldn't risk having gargantuan puddles under there.

:lmfao: I have a sweater I call the 'puddle sweater' and i try and lift my arms a lot during the day but in class i tend not-to , so when i chec small puddly ohmygod keep those arms down, so by the end of the day it's literally half of my midsection!

About the cramp medicine thing...

I asked my mom and she said she forgot the name.

But I think they are some sort of Advil. Advil Liquid Gels I think- the work like magic.

But she also said Midol and Pamprin work good as well.

Hope that helps:wink2:

I have pamprin , my mom kindly snuck it into my maeup bag *rolls eyes*:sneaky2: but i've never tried it because i was offended she bought it, :lmfao:

Do people with sweaty palms also have issues in school?

Like puddles appearing on the desk?:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Your tests being wrinkled and getting wet?:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

My school doesn't have air conditioning, and with the humidity we get over here, it's such a killer.:boxed:

ok i found some answers i hope it helps

how can i get rid of armpit sweating?

what these people said should work and also try keeping your pits shaved that way when you do sweat you wont stink.

You can't. But if you're talking about excessive sweating, there are prescription drugs that might help, such as clonadine. Talk to your doctor about the problem.

when you have a bath use lemon/lime underneath your also use Little bit dettol in your bath and shower night before you go sleep trying twice Ada change your clothes frequently and also use very strong deodorant

:lmfao: I have a sweater I call the 'puddle sweater' and i try and lift my arms a lot during the day but in class i tend not-to , so when i chec small puddly ohmygod keep those arms down, so by the end of the day it's literally half of my midsection!

that same thing happened to me! it was awful...and i had to stay after school...where we would be lifting objects up high:shocked: i was wearing a tank top underneath but it was rather small:naughty: so it showed my midsection:roftl:

Do people with sweaty palms also have issues in school?

Like puddles appearing on the desk?:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

Your tests being wrinkled and getting wet?:blush-anim-cl:

My school doesn't have air conditioning, and with the humidity we get over here, it's such a killer.:boxed:

OMG!!!!!!!!! yes that happens to me all the time:shocked::shocked:

its so embarrassing

:lmfao: I'm sorry :lol3:

But sometimes there's those miraculous shirts that do have sleeves, and for some reason you don't look sweaty in them! Thank goodness for those!! Bahhf! :bow: The texture or fabric of them or something... :naughty:

I have pamprin , my mom kindly snuck it into my maeup bag *rolls eyes*:sneaky2: but i've never tried it because i was offended she bought it, :lmfao:

I've never tried it but I assume it works.

Hahaha my mom doesn't sneak stuff into my makeup bag- she sneaks up on me and tries to scare me (she fails by the way) but doesn't sneak stuff into my makeup bag...I wonder what she's put in there...

a small panda, a half chewed pencil or a purple Smartie perhaps...naah...non of those things:roftl:

OMG!!!!!!!!! yes that happens to me all the time:shocked::shocked:

its so embarrassing

I remember this one time, I was reading a book, and the cover got all sweaty, and the teacher that I (kind of had a crush on) came up to me, taking my book, saying, "What are you reading?"

I was mortified.

I remember this one time, I was reading a book, and the cover got all sweaty, and the teacher that I (kind of had a crush on) came up to me, taking my book, saying, "What are you reading?"

I was mortified.

oh no that must of been scary!! or when you like a guy and he tries to hold ur hand but your scared cuz you dont want him to get grossed out about ur hands:shocked: