Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: I used to have my sig PILED with all this crud like 'YFUAYFM#1' etc. Then i got rid and it just said "m"

awww once i saw my quote in your sig my hand started to sweat:roftl: you just make me sweat!:naughty:

what does YFUAYFM stand for? you musta started it because you're number one:naughty:

i'm guessing

Yummy Fat Unicorns Always Yelling "Frickin Mothers":mf_rosetinted:

awww once i saw my quote in your sig my hand started to sweat:roftl: you just make me sweat!:naughty:

what does YFUAYFM stand for? you musta started it because you're number one:naughty:

i'm guessing

Yummy Fat Unicorns Always Yelling "Frickin Mothers":mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

...:das:?

Yay for us and yay for mika. A club I started like my second day of MFC. :blush-anim-cl:

awww that's adorable! :naughty:is it still up? *searches*

It seems like ages ago I made it. Only in August of last year. It's hard to believe I've been a mika fan for well over a year now :shocked: but not an MFCers for as long. I hate when you're judged on how long you've been a member deciding how big of a mikafan you are/ I've been a fan since like it came out!

It seems like ages ago I made it. Only in August of last year. It's hard to believe I've been a mika fan for well over a year now :shocked: but not an MFCers for as long. I hate when you're judged on how long you've been a member deciding how big of a mikafan you are/ I've been a fan since like it came out!

I know :no:

And also by age too sometimes :tears:

i know i hate that too! i was a mika fan for over a year now too...but didn't actually start MFC till like March 08:boxed:

I know :no:

And also by age too sometimes :tears:

i hate that :mad3: I was respected before, i told people my age!

i know i hate that too! i was a mika fan for over a year now too...but didn't actually start MFC till like March 08:boxed:

it says december '07:lmfao:

Yeah plus I was on mikasounds a month before MFC

i hate that :mad3: I was respected before, i told people my age!

it says december '07:lmfao:

Yeah plus I was on mikasounds a month before MFC

hehe i know:blush-anim-cl: my friend kinda forced me too sign up:naughty: but i didn't actually start coming on till march cuz everything llooked so confusing...i didn't even know what a post or forum was:roftl:

hehe i know:blush-anim-cl: my friend kinda forced me too sign up:naughty: but i didn't actually start coming on till march cuz everything llooked so confusing...i didn't even know what a post or forum was:roftl:

yeah my friend ames directed me here :)

Then i made YFUAYFM How fricken embarassing.