Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love it if my name was louise! then people could say to me "cheese louise!" :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

nothing rhymes with alex.

:mf_rosetinted:

ballex

trallex

dralacs [isn't that some medicine?]

lkjafdsoingaokjsoifjdalex

see no need to complain! you have tons of stuff that rthyms with your name!!:naughty:

i would love it if my name was louise! then people could say to me "cheese louise!" :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

nothing rhymes with alex.

:mf_rosetinted:

I kind of think of it as an old lady's name for some reason. But people have told me otherwise.

Okay after being called "cheese Louise" and hearing "geez Louise" (even when you've done nothing wrong) I start wanting a different name:roftl:

Hmmm I can't think of anything that rhymes with Alex? Except for static or plastics and then again those don't really rhyme...

I kind of think of it as an old lady's name for some reason. But people have told me otherwise.

Okay after being called "cheese Louise" and hearing "geez Louise" (even when you've done nothing wrong) I start wanting a different name:roftl:

Hmmm I can't think of anything that rhymes with Alex? Except for static or plastics and then again those don't really rhyme...

i think if i ever get famous, i'll start spelling my name "alecks"...then it would kind of rhyme with plastics.

i think if i ever get famous, i'll start spelling my name "alecks"...then it would kind of rhyme with plastics.

Hahaha that's true:roftl:

Hmmm if I ever got famous I think I'd do a Mika and change my name so it's spelled phonetically (sp?) to...Loo-eez. Wait no!!! That looks like something that clears the toilet pipes. Eeewww!!!

People misprononce my name sometimes- all through math this year my teacher called me Louis. Then again that man called me "sir" on more than one ocassion (tid bit of info: I'm a female)

Hmmm if I ever got famous I think I'd do a Mika and change my name so it's spelled phonetically (sp?) to...Loo-eez. Wait no!!! That looks like something that clears the toilet pipes. Eeewww!!!

People misprononce my name sometimes- all through math this year my teacher called me Louis. Then again that man called me "sir" on more than one ocassion (tid bit of info: I'm a female)

:lmfao:lmfao: i laughed so hard at Loo-eez!!!!!

yea i'd change mine to like Zara or....you know what rythms with laura...whora:blink::roftl: how would u spell laura phentically? lorah?:blink:

how about....loueeze. i dunno. it looks like a an energy drink.

one of my managers calls me alexander, and for my first 2 months, another manager would call me alejandra, like the spanish version of alexandra.

i just ask that people call me alex, cause it's easier to remember.

one of my managers calls me alexander, and for my first 2 months, another manager would call me alejandra, like the spanish version of alexandra.

haha where do you work?

:lmfao:lmfao: i laughed so hard at Loo-eez!!!!!

yea i'd change mine to like Zara or....you know what rythms with laura...whora:blink::roftl: how would u spell laura phentically? lorah?:blink:

Hahaha

Lore- ah..?

So mine was a toilet cleaner. Yours was an energy drink. I'd rather be an energy drink hehe

Alejandra:roftl:

victoria's secret.

:blush-anim-cl:

We don't have that here in Canada. We have something similar called La Senza. But when Victoria's Secret bought La Senza, the body products were made available to us.

The body sprays and stuff are awesome- I've got a whole bunch. And there ws this sale where I got 10 products (shower gel, perfume, lotion etc) for $25!!!

And I've got 3 glitter eyeliners and a lipgloss- 3 for 10 bucks.

I'd love to go into a Victoria's Secret store one day though...

We don't have that here in Canada. We have something similar called La Senza. But when Victoria's Secret bought La Senza, the body products were made available to us.

The body sprays and stuff are awesome- I've got a whole bunch. And there ws this sale where I got 10 products (shower gel, perfume, lotion etc) for $25!!!

And I've got 3 glitter eyeliners and a lipgloss- 3 for 10 bucks.

I'd love to go into a Victoria's Secret store one day though...

really??

wow at victoria secret your lucking to get a pair of undis for 10$

ohhh wow i just realized how stupid i asked that question...you're interview for the job...gotcha...i thought you meant like interview for some famous song you wrote or something of that nature! i was like wow....she's famous!:shocked::naughty: