Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

it's not healthy!!! for me to sweat this waaay (ctd)

This is a thread for general discussion on ways to treat pistains, how to prevent them, and ways to get rid of sweaty palms.

ALSO: It would be nice to put more suggestions for cramps if possible. :)

It's not sweat it's love Juice!

~~The sweaters~~

hi, i just read this

what my sister does when she gets terrible ones is she has vanilla scents around her, and she eats almonds. i have had bad ones and i end up eating a ton of almonds :P

but if u have vanilla candles, vanilla lotion, or u put vanilla extract in a tub and soak in that water, idk, my sis has done that

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, i just read this

what my sister does when she gets terrible ones is she has vanilla scents around her, and she eats almonds. i have had bad ones and i end up eating a ton of almonds :P

but if u have vanilla candles, vanilla lotion, or u put vanilla extract in a tub and soak in that water, idk, my sis has done that

interesting...i haven't heard that one but i'm willing to do anything! i wonder why vanilla and almonds:blink:

thank you!!:bleh:

hi, i just read this

OoooOo thaaanks!

OMG!! I saw the funniest 'wetness protection' commercial!!:roftl: i saw it on TV and immediatly came on here. i was like "i havta tell the cupcakes about this!!"

well i don't exactly remember it but...it was about a guy dressed up as a doctor walking thru the hospital talking about the certain deo and was saying how he wasn't a real doctor but just an actor, " a pretend MD"....it was about how you don't need prescription for the deo

okay it doesn't sound that funny right now, but it was:naughty:

Oh I saw that commercial the other day! I thought of this thread when I saw it :naughty:

I hear ya, Emmy....

I have a friend who buys a scentless, nongreasy antiperspirant/deoderant that he only uses on his palms. He puts some on, then wipes any excess on a tissue. It seems to work for him. He stresses that it must not be a gel or any kind of clear product, but a white one. Personally, I would stress the scentless bit...you don't want your palms smelling like "Ocean Breeze".

As for pit stains, in warm weather, I just usually wear shirts a bit looser so the cloth isn't right up against my pits, and try to stay away from colors that get visible stains when wet, like white, orange, pink, yellow, bright green, light blue, etc. I know, I know...those are all the fun colors, but there's still red and purple, eh?

The only thing that let me wear whatever I want to and not have pit stains was this crazy industrial strength antiperspirant/deoderant that my mom bought me about five years ago. They stopped making it, however. But I think there's a few other brands still out there; it might be worth looking into.

I hear ya, Emmy....

I have a friend who buys a scentless, nongreasy antiperspirant/deoderant that he only uses on his palms. He puts some on, then wipes any excess on a tissue. It seems to work for him. He stresses that it must not be a gel or any kind of clear product, but a white one. Personally, I would stress the scentless bit...you don't want your palms smelling like "Ocean Breeze".

As for pit stains, in warm weather, I just usually wear shirts a bit looser so the cloth isn't right up against my pits, and try to stay away from colors that get visible stains when wet, like white, orange, pink, yellow, bright green, light blue, etc. I know, I know...those are all the fun colors, but there's still red and purple, eh?

The only thing that let me wear whatever I want to and not have pit stains was this crazy industrial strength antiperspirant/deoderant that my mom bought me about five years ago. They stopped making it, however. But I think there's a few other brands still out there; it might be worth looking into.

:lmfao: It was probably bad for the enviroment haha

so i put gel deodorant on my hands and :shocked:

when i tried to wash it off, it felt like i put... i dunno, it was very resistant when i rubbed my hand together. it's been about 10 minutes, and it's working pretty well.

Just use soap, no water, it has to be emulsified. If you have any castile soap that should make quick work of it.

After Mika dropped a H U G E glob of sweat on my hand..... I thought about never washing it again! Instead I just rubbed it in my skin! Now Mika is a part of me F O R E V E R!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

After Mika dropped a H U G E glob of sweat on my hand..... I thought about never washing it again! Instead I just rubbed it in my skin! Now Mika is a part of me F O R E V E R!

:roftl::lmao: !! that's hilarious, your crazy!

i woulda done the same:mf_rosetinted:

:puke:

:naughty:

If that happened to me, I probably would've just stared at it for 10 minutes.

:puke:

:naughty:

If that happened to me, I probably would've just stared at it for 10 minutes.

But it was SO hott in there, it would have evaporated!!!! So rubbing it in was the best thing to do!!!! The only thing :puke: about it would have been if I was to lick it off my hand!!!!! :insane:

if only you could of put it in a jar :naughty:

Next concert I am going to take a little vile with me - and if I am luck enough to get globbed on again... I will wear it around my neck! :das:

But it was SO hott in there, it would have evaporated!!!! So rubbing it in was the best thing to do!!!! The only thing :puke: about it would have been if I was to lick it off my hand!!!!! :insane:

well then it would've evaporated into your skin so there would've been no need to rub it in :bleh: