Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... but I misunderstood! I though she wanted to lick Mika's face! I was confused :bleh:

haha it's okay! we all want to lick mika's face:naughty:

what do you think happens when Mika, bordem, yo-go's and a piano collide?

:roftl:those are terrific!!!

one time me and foalbaby14 were on a long 8 hour bus ride to Georgia and made MIKA out of skittles on a pillow...it's pretty hard when everyone around you hates mika and does everything to try and mess it up:lol3: not to mention the bumpy ride!

one time me and foalbaby14 were on a long 8 hour bus ride to Georgia and made MIKA out of skittles on a pillow...it's pretty hard when everyone around you hates mika and does everything to try and mess it up:lol3: not to mention the bumpy ride!

caitlin :sneaky2:

haha that was a fun ride!!!! and on the way back was the best:thumbdown:

the one where she says it's really mika then bites his head off?

yeah:roftl:

OMG!!!! That so sounds like me!!!! LMAO

Or when we are in the car going on a trip ---- we always put the windows down open the sun roof and B L A S T LICM as loud as my stereo will go and sing at the top of our lungs and dance in the car..... the reaction of people at red lights is HILARIOUS! ESPECIALLY singing Billy Brown or Big Girl!!! :naughty:

i have a pic of me pointing to a written mika in a car window somewhere.

that reminds me of this one time when me and musicfreak were leaving a band practice with one of friends who hates mika, we went to her car which was filthy wrote, i love mika on the windows:roftl:

that reminds me of this one time when me and musicfreak were leaving a band practice with one of friends who hates mika, we went to her car which was filthy wrote, i love mika on the windows:roftl:

haha i did that on my friend lucy's car. It also says boob :lmfao: