Advice: S.O.S means i need deo

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!! That so sounds like me!!!! LMAO

Or when we are in the car going on a trip ---- we always put the windows down open the sun roof and B L A S T LICM as loud as my stereo will go and sing at the top of our lungs and dance in the car..... the reaction of people at red lights is HILARIOUS! ESPECIALLY singing Billy Brown or Big Girl!!! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl: that reminds me of another story with musicfreak i was driving her home and we had mika blaring and i got pulled over because the licsence plate light wasnt working, after the scary incident musicfreak is like lets listen to something happy and she cranked up grace kelly

OMG!!!! That so sounds like me!!!! LMAO

Or when we are in the car going on a trip ---- we always put the windows down open the sun roof and B L A S T LICM as loud as my stereo will go and sing at the top of our lungs and dance in the car..... the reaction of people at red lights is HILARIOUS! ESPECIALLY singing Billy Brown or Big Girl!!! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:

that reminds me of this one time when me and musicfreak were leaving a band practice with one of friends who hates mika, we went to her car which was filthy wrote, i love mika on the windows:roftl:

haha that was pretty funny, she kept yelling at us "what are you guys doing to my car?!?!?"

:roftl: the worst punishable embarassment!!:naughty:

:lmfao: yes. then it has the CD mika letters and all this stuff.

OOooOoo and at montana's I wrote on my place mat mika and drew pictures of him and i walking along the beach and mika quotes and a circle that ent from

Mika-Perez hilton-Agyness Deyn-Lindsay Lohan- Samantha Ronsan-Mark ronsan(or whatever it is)- then back to mika.

i know how you feel :naughty:

Seriously I was driving to work this morning... listening to Stuck in the Middle and I looked down and I was going 75 MPH in a 45 zone :shocked: I should be banned from ever listening to Mika while driving! Especially my fave song! :naughty:

Seriously I was driving to work this morning... listening to Stuck in the Middle and I looked down and I was going 75 MPH in a 45 zone :shocked: I should be banned from ever listening to Mika while driving! Especially my fave song! :naughty:

haha i know when i listen to lollipop i go crazy!!!! dont even pay attention when im driving, im surprised i havent gotten in an accident yet*knocks on wood*:naughty:

haha i know when i listen to lollipop i go crazy!!!! dont even pay attention when im driving, im surprised i havent gotten in an accident yet*knocks on wood*:naughty:

I couldn't listen to Lollipop for the Longest time after my concert - but I am not tramatized anymore I can listen to it again! :naughty:

i ran over my trashcan today!!

so i was backing out without looking:blush-anim-cl: and didn't see the trashcan which was in the middle of the grass and i flatened! instead of running, i went to my mom and said "uhh mom i ran over the trashcan" luckily we were all in good moods so we just laughed about it. and when i pulled the car a way POP it went right back to it's old self:naughty:

i ran over my trashcan today!!

so i was backing out without looking:blush-anim-cl: and didn't see the trashcan which was in the middle of the grass and i flatened! instead of running, i went to my mom and said "uhh mom i ran over the trashcan" luckily we were all in good moods so we just laughed about it. and when i pulled the car a way POP it went right back to it's old self:naughty:

:lmao: at least you didn't back over a cat! :naughty: